• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help needed for TD’s contacts details

BatmanLover

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/10/21
Hi everyone, it’s my first post on this forum. I want to buy 116710BLNR Clean factory’s V4. I found out a trusted dealer’s website (trusty time) but unfortunately before that I could have placed the order, the website stopped working. I was wondering if anyone knows the working website addresses of the any other TDs then I will really appreciate such as BK’s, JTime etc

Thanks.

P.S. The existing lists on RWI and RWG is quite old as the given websites address are either shutdown for copyright infringement and or changed their domains.

Last edited:

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
On the top of every RWI page there are 5 big links. The right one says "Trusted Dealers"

Click on it and you will see a list with RWI's trusted dealers. In there you will find Trusty Time. Click on the link and once the thread is open, it will have a website somewhere before the threads list starts. This is an example on how to find contact details of every TD listed in here.

You're right that website doesn't work but if you scroll down a bit at the same page you will see a sticky thread with the new domain. Good luck and welcome to RWI :)

Reactions: BatmanLover

BatmanLover

Banned
15/10/21
On the top of every RWI page there are 5 big links. The right one says "Trusted Dealers"

Click on it and you will see a list with RWI's trusted dealers. In there you will find Trusty Time. Click on the link and once the thread is open, it will have a website somewhere before the threads list starts. This is an example on how to find contact details of every TD listed in here.

You're right that website doesn't work but if you scroll down a bit at the same page you will see a sticky thread with the new domain. Good luck and welcome to RWI :)

Thanks a lot…very much appreciated

ornateLover

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/8/20
Hi everyone, it’s my first post on this forum. I want to buy 116710BLNR Clean factory’s V4. I found out a trusted dealer’s website (trusty time) but unfortunately before that I could have placed the order, the website stopped working. I was wondering if anyone knows the working website addresses of the any other TDs then I will really appreciate such as BK’s, JTime etc

Thanks.

P.S. The existing lists on RWI and RWG is quite old as the given websites address are either shutdown for copyright infringement and or changed their domains.

Hi buddy, on your search for CF BLNR I recommend jtime because he has the best business relationship with CF. When/if you contact him about this watch ask him if he thinks the order will be fillable/if he is accepting new orders for it. It is not clear if CF is still producing the BLNR for new orders or only filling current orders for the next half a year or so

BatmanLover

Banned
15/10/21
Hi buddy, on your search for CF BLNR I recommend jtime because he has the best business relationship with CF. When/if you contact him about this watch ask him if he thinks the order will be fillable/if he is accepting new orders for it. It is not clear if CF is still producing the BLNR for new orders or only filling current orders for the next half a year or so

thanks a lot mate for the help