• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tc and VSF

peter4ptv

14/5/20
L. A.
TC went Legal.

that is totally different from what you have said:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Rumor has it it is still possible to get a TC and he works in a garage in the States with a budd>>>>>>>>>>>>

you no longer can get TC Rolex replicas from him, only Ginault homage to Rolex which is big difference.

Reactions: XpanzerX

timmywatch

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/16
TC is the best rep I own, and I own a few.

Nothing more comfortable to wear, indistinguishable from the gen on wrist, and a watch any one can pull off.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Oh well, I wish he would start producing again. Imagine what he could do with the financial means and technical equipment he now has

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Must admit I didn’t comment with the TC’s I’ve owned not quite sure what all the fuss was about

My buddy felt the same way. He sold it without any regrets he said. I've never had one but I'm curious if it really is hyped up like the VSF was.

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Oh well, I wish he would start producing again. Imagine what he could do with the financial means and technical equipment he now has

Why do you think he went the gen route? Much more of an audience, and I will be honest he does get some pretty awesome reviews.

That being said, when the super reps started coming out, I guess TC saw it as a way out as they were getting so damn good. I also did not see him as a builder of modern watches, so how long could he keep going with 16610's and Yachtmasters? He saw a golden opportunity and got out at the right time.

timmywatch

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/16
Why do you think he went the gen route? Much more of an audience, and I will be honest he does get some pretty awesome reviews.

That being said, when the super reps started coming out, I guess TC saw it as a way out as they were getting so damn good. I also did not see him as a builder of modern watches, so how long could he keep going with 16610's and Yachtmasters? He saw a golden opportunity and got out at the right time.

I absolutely agree unconditionally with what you said. I commented from a purely selfish perspective, for him it was the best way to go forward. Also don’t forget how he slipped the knife once the TC rumors arrived the Gen world. If he’d waited any longer he might not have been able to recovery.

So good for him.
But I want a TC yachtmaster anyway :/ hahaha

NFleischer

I'm Pretty Popular
9/12/08
The TC YM, while quite good , was very similar to BK/WM9/Sean YM. I think his Sub was a bit better? I also prefer the 6 digit modern Subs.

50312594052_a7e2f327f7_b_d.jpg

Reactions: timmywatch

wisedennis

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
11/11/22
CONUS USA

That’s a lot of wisdom in it, thanks

tacomn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/1/23
usa
These are the best Subs I’ve had the chance to own

Tc v7x 16610LN
TC V6 Franken 16610LV
VSF 126610LV
VSF 126610LN
not pictured my VSF 116610LN
Just missing the VSF hulk to completed the sets.

Quality on these reps is amazing. Glad I have them in my collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which VsF is your favorite, and any difference between the 126610ln and lv like in overal fit/finish and likeness to gen?
]

catana1981

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
14/10/12
UK
This is what I wanted to know. Was trying to differentiate between a good rep of a watch, not a review of a 5 digit gen (which we know is nothing compared to a 6).

So the TC is a very good rep of the watch it's trying to rep.

I'm still looking for one of these LN preferably.. may even swap one of my VSF's for one... anyone?
Why would anyone swap their TC s for one of your VSF's? :)))
You can order a VSF any day of the week.