• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Noob question: at which point does a watch/version qualify to start debating its entry in the consensual list? I mean, it doesn't have to be a super rep right away, there are stages, but what I see here seems pretty damn good, at least worth starting a discussion. Other brands seem to have it easier than rollex, but maybe that's just my impression?

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Noob question: at which point does a watch/version qualify to start debating its entry in the consensual list? I mean, it doesn't have to be a super rep right away, there are stages, but what I see here seems pretty damn good, at least worth starting a discussion. Other brands seem to have it easier than rollex, but maybe that's just my impression?

Bear in mind the list is curated subjectively. I personally think the CF Datejust is a much better offering than the ARF and VSF alternatives, assuming you get one with this updated crystal.

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Bear in mind the list is curated subjectively. I personally think the CF Datejust is a much better offering than the ARF and VSF alternatives, assuming you get one with this updated crystal.

Yeah, there's that. Everything's subjective, isn't it.

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
As long as there's people losing their sleep over an alleged 0,00001 micron misalignment. And there's a lot, I'm always baffled at what people "discover" when you think every possible flaw of a model has been dissected x times...

chrisomatic

22/6/15
One of the biggest visible differences comparing the both very great Datejusts from VSF and CF is the crystal.

anyone has the possibility to compare updated CF Xtal vs VSF Xtal? Reading thru the comments above they seem to be pretty even now.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
One of the biggest visible differences comparing the both very great Datejusts from VSF and CF is the crystal.

anyone has the possibility to compare updated CF Xtal vs VSF Xtal? Reading thru the comments above they seem to be pretty even now.

I have both and to be honest what iritates me on vsf crystal js that cyclops mag is weird and have distortion, the window bleeding around when you spinning it while the cf crystal cyclops is genlike but have milky ring around crystal
Scroll the pages i posted both and comparison and cf crystal alone

chrisomatic

22/6/15
I have both and to be honest what iritates me on vsf crystal js that cyclops mag is weird and have distortion, the window bleeding around when you spinning it while the cf crystal cyclops is genlike but have milky ring around crystal
Scroll the pages i posted both and comparison and cf crystal alone

I know, appreciate your pics and review. Still, is this the latest CF Xtal? They should have removed the milky ring imo

Bobi01

2/2/19
I know, appreciate your pics and review. Still, is this the latest CF Xtal? They should have removed the milky ring imo

To be honest i saw some of them have removed milky ring but cyclops doesnt have glue and halo effect like old v1 , if the sample have both crystal ring updated and cyclops updated then vsf crystal and no other crystal have no chance to beat full v2 clean crystal, it is almost like gen

Radolux

Known Member
11/9/21
To be honest i saw some of them have removed milky ring but cyclops doesnt have glue and halo effect like old v1 , if the sample have both crystal ring updated and cyclops updated then vsf crystal and no other crystal have no chance to beat full v2 clean crystal, it is almost like gen

No glue and halo effect??? This is bad

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
So is it only the crystal (milky ring) preventing a debate if the CF can qualify for the consensual list? Why do rolex models have such a hard time as opposed to others? Are rolex enthusiasts more nitpicky than others?

takks

7/8/15
CF with Gen xtal and VSF smooth bezel
99ac9ec13beeceb962fd07f9fe602f3f.jpg

chrisomatic

22/6/15
Receved!!! :) best rep I've never seen!!!

Nice! Happy with the stock Xtal?

Clean upgraded their Crystal on the Subs & GMTs, so they have great BH effect. Almost on the same level as VSF.
Hope they will use those/the same supplier also for the DJs soon.

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Nice! Happy with the stock Xtal?

Clean upgraded their Crystal on the Subs & GMTs, so they have great BH effect. Almost on the same level as VSF.
Hope they will use those/the same supplier also for the DJs soon.

This is the best rep crystal I ever seen...

Last edited:

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU