• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Gen bezel is less wide than the CF bezel. It shows immediately

I'd like to point out this guy does not have a CF and is basing his ENTIRE opinion on pictures. Ie... completely baseless. Get a CF, borrow one and actually have a comparison, don't just base your opinion on pictures and then state it as if what you say is fact.

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
Ive seen the same one piece being flipped 3 times in 2 weeks.

Thats because the first seller, switched the ARF jubilee and replaced it with a gmf jubilee which feels cheap. Easy way to get a arf bracelet on another Franken watch. Then sell the clean for a little discount..

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
I'd like to point out this guy does not have a CF and is basing his ENTIRE opinion on pictures. Ie... completely baseless. Get a CF, borrow one and actually have a comparison, don't just base your opinion on pictures and then state it as if what you say is fact.

After having about 300 reps in my hands and comparing them with the gen I can say I can judge from the photos. Just pay attention to the proportions of the watch and you can clearly see that the CF bezel is wider than the gen.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
After having about 300 reps in my hands and comparing them with the gen I can say I can judge from the photos. Just pay attention to the proportions of the watch and you can clearly see that the CF bezel is wider than the gen.

No. What you can see are pictures. Real life is a different ball game. Furthermore, claiming the bezel is somehow an instant tell "it shows immediately" without ever holding it in your hand or seeing it at wrist distance....

I just don't know what to say to you, if you don't understand that real life and pictures can sometimes be deceiving.

Furthermore, even if it is slightly thicker (which I actual think is an optical illusion) does it look wrong? Things don't have to be 1-1 exact. If they look fine in isolation, and even more so at wrist distance it's a non issue. If it looks wrong and totally out of proportion to the point where it doesn't like a DateJust... then sure.

But to make these comments without ever seeing it? That is the problem. I myself have one on order, in ~2 weeks I'll be able to compare directly in-hand with my Genuine and make actual reasonable comparisons. Comparing through pictures is just asinine.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
No. What you can see are pictures. Real life is a different ball game. Furthermore, claiming the bezel is somehow an instant tell "it shows immediately" without ever holding it in your hand or seeing it at wrist distance....

I just don't know what to say to you, if you don't understand that real life and pictures can sometimes be deceiving.

Furthermore, even if it is slightly thicker (which I actual think is an optical illusion) does it look wrong? Things don't have to be 1-1 exact. If they look fine in isolation, and even more so at wrist distance it's a non issue. If it looks wrong and totally out of proportion to the point where it doesn't like a DateJust... then sure.

But to make these comments without ever seeing it? That is the problem. I myself have one on order, in ~2 weeks I'll be able to compare directly in-hand with my Genuine and make actual reasonable comparisons. Comparing through pictures is just asinine.

then when you do the comparison you will realize that the CF bezel will be wider than your gen. You'll see :))))))

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1Rg411c7zn?from=seopage

For non-mandarin speaking members,
Left is a VSF and right is Clean (sticker is right there).

I think a VS is a fair comparison since its widely agreed it is the best DJ41 by far. The bezel on the Clean is noticeably flatter giving that wider look. I saw some mentions about the Clean crown being bigger, but i can't really see that here, not with my eyes at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
I finally got mine yesterday and I’ll say it’s outstanding. I’ve had gen 1 and gen 2 ARF versions in rhodium and I think this is a leap ahead. The bezel always looked “dirty” and I think the dial is way more clean. Blue is not something I’ve ever been interested in but man, it is really growing on me.

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Even under the loupe the bezel looks great, I ordered the rhodium too.

Reactions: jiro

timmywatch

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/16

Well said buddy.

Can’t wait for the comparison!!!!

There is also an gen vs rep comparison thread by [mention]StreetFighter [/mention] . Would love to see your detailed comparison in there ;)

Stay safe.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: immortalchef

chrisomatic

22/6/15
Well said buddy.

Can’t wait for the comparison!!!!

There is also an gen vs rep comparison thread by [mention]StreetFighter [/mention] . Would love to see your detailed comparison in there ;)

Stay safe.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
why dont you just share the link to this „comparison“?

Hman12

Known Member
11/4/21
Look here's some comparisons from a guy on reddits reptime.
I can't remember his name as I screenshot the pics a few days ago. He concluded the ARF bezel suited his taste best.

He collated photos from here and also from QC pics from other people's purchases

Tagrolex

Horology Curious
19/10/21

I'd be interested in seeing your photos if you would share as soon as you receive it, Which dial did you go for?

Hman12

Known Member
11/4/21
I'd be interested in seeing your photos if you would share as soon as you receive it, Which dial did you go for?

I don't know if he has a genuine, he has a VSF "super" rep with VSF modded bezel (but gen dial,hands,crown, crystal).

The VSF bezel is thinner than gen.

I don't care either way , but just saying for fairness

Last edited:

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
So I’m sure I missed it but, I keep reading how the blue dial is balls but is the rhodium not up to par? I just got the blue and it’s outstanding.

Episode

Horology Curious
20/6/13
Hi!

DateJust 126334 904L SS Clean Factory Best Edition Blue Dial on Jubilee Bracelet S3235

vs

DateJust 41 126334 904L SS VSF 1:1 Best Edition Fluted Bezel Blue Dial on Jubilee Bracelet VS3235

vs

DateJust 41 126334 ARF 1:1 Best Edition 904L Steel Blue Dial on Jubilee Bracelet A2824 V3
vs any other?

I should better go for "Clean", right? Closer to gen?
Because I've been trying to guy gen for almost a year in 5 different countries without luck. Will not buy overproced from chrono. Thnx for understanding and help.

Last edited:

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Hi!

DateJust 126334 904L SS Clean Factory Best Edition Blue Dial on Jubilee Bracelet S3235

vs

DateJust 41 126334 904L SS VSF 1:1 Best Edition Fluted Bezel Blue Dial on Jubilee Bracelet VS3235

vs

DateJust 41 126334 ARF 1:1 Best Edition 904L Steel Blue Dial on Jubilee Bracelet A2824 V3
vs any other?

I should better go for "Clean", right? Closer to gen?
Because I've been trying to guy gen for almost a year in 5 different countries without luck. Will not buy overproced from chrono. Thnx for understanding and help.

Yes, with VSF no longer available from TD, Clean would be your best choice.
It actually has the best blue dial out of 3 factories you mentioned. ;)

Reactions: Episode