No announcement yet.

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is really crazy and they are look almost identical,when jiro compared first time vsf with gen dial the difference was obvious and now when he compared clean with gen they were very close… now we comparing vsf and clean and they are almost identical lol

Comment

Originally posted by Robi01 View Post
      This is really crazy and they are look almost identical,when jiro compared first time vsf with gen dial the difference was obvious and now when he compared clean with gen they were very close… now we comparing vsf and clean and they are almost identical lol
      Agreed. I can't see any tangible difference in the dial shades between VSF and CF from the pics Akilles posted. VSF stopped DJ41 production because their dial maker got raided. Maybe this parts maker is now working with Clean (because they are the only major factory in the Rolex game now )

Comment

Thanks for this great review - is there any major thing where ARF DJ still beats the CF?

looking at the several reviews CF Datejust must be the new best ootb Datejust huh?
        Got a brocken clock, Rolleys that don't tick tock,
        Audemars that's losing time, hidden behind all these big rocks.

Comment

VSF and CF both did a fantastic job making those blue dial but in my opinion when compared to gen dial, CF definitely knocked it out of the park.
          If you happen to have VSF in your possession, God bless you.
          If you don't, and wanting to find a best blue dial dj41 in the current market? Get CF.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by chrisomatic View Post
            Thanks for this great review - is there any major thing where ARF DJ still beats the CF?

looking at the several reviews CF Datejust must be the new best ootb Datejust huh?
            Considering that CF even uses ARF bracelets I'd say there's no area where ARF is better

Comment

Originally posted by The Rod View Post

Considering that CF even uses ARF bracelets I'd say there's no area where ARF is better
              Agree! I thought about Bezel and Crystal. I‘m planning to get my Bezel plated anyways so I care more about shape than factory plating. Crystal ARF also lacks quality so I guess here also CF beats ARF.
              Got a brocken clock, Rolleys that don't tick tock,
              Audemars that's losing time, hidden behind all these big rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisomatic View Post

Agree! I thought about Bezel and Crystal. I‘m planning to get my Bezel plated anyways so I care more about shape than factory plating. Crystal ARF also lacks quality so I guess here also CF beats ARF.
                What's all this talk about plating? Gen bezel is actually grey gold not white gold therefore it's quite close in color to steel, maybe a tad darker

Comment

Originally posted by The Rod View Post

What's all this talk about plating? Gen bezel is actually grey gold not white gold therefore it's quite close in color to steel, maybe a tad darker
                  Nikz19 does gray gold mod like genuine

Comment

I also ordered a watch. Pictures attached. ☺️

Comment

Originally posted by Robi01 View Post

Nikz19 does gray gold mod like genuine
                      Didn't know that, then it's definitely worth it!

Comment

Nice. We’re getting there.

Anyone get qc pics of rhodium yet?

Love to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        WTB Panerai: 690, 692, 194, 024, 064, 087
                        Will Consider Trading: 187, 569, 092, 364 for above models or other rare Pam's

Comment

Originally posted by Hazing View Post
                          Anyone get qc pics of rhodium yet?

Love to see it.

Have CF confirmed that they're releasing the Rhodium?

Comment

Im not sure

Comment

Originally posted by mistermagoo View Post

Have CF confirmed that they're releasing the Rhodium?
                              I saw a youku video clip of it somewhere....I'm sure it's coming up soon

Comment

Well I just asked Li and he said it's available. Placed an order, will post some shots once I get it....seems like it takes forever to receive them these days...took almost 2 months for the blue dial to get here...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X