• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Factory - RF Factory Upcoming 126610 Release

biff1001

25/7/21
The dealers are merely brokers for the factories. They promote products being offered but are not directly responsible for the quality or accuracy of them.
That's why we as customers go through the QC process on the higher end reps. It is up to us to accept or reject any watch based on our quality control knowledge and tolerances.
The dealers are merely showing us what is on offer. This is not Amazon.
This hobby requires a degree of luck and patience.
Anyone who does not accept or understand this should not be buying reps

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

GottaHave

Known Member
28/12/20
Clearly the IQ levels mostly here are sub 60s as the evidence is overwhelming.

Your overall view is clear that you don't hold the TD at all accountable for anything. Just so you know
Trusty don't even post your watch so in the event of non receipt they're even innocent of that based on your logic to date.

In an M2M sale you hold the same values?

I can't change your mind but I sure as hell can show you I don't agree with you.

I'm happy you're not contract lawyers working for me.

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
(gen's always on the left)...

jqfKos.jpg

Not always ;) Thanks for the comparison.
Als je hem wil verkopen, stuur mij aub een PM :)

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Sometimes ts just not worth the energy to use trying to argument. I got my
opinion, you got yours.

Ever cried because your BigMac did not look like on the picture? The salad was brown, bread was dry, mest was thin?

thats business..

Reactions: Fervid

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
21/8/21
Canada
GottaHave, people have already tried informing you, yet you continue to spew nonsense.

Also funny how you were asking 'which TD someone works for', especially after your previous sales plug about Steinhart... I think it's pretty clear who you're working for ;)

What happened mate, did you get bored of your Steinharts?

Oh my God he’s the fucking Steinhart guy!!!
giphy.gif

GottaHave

Known Member
28/12/20
Oh my God he’s the fucking Steinhart guy!!!
giphy.gif

Why you lunatics think I'm the Steinhart guy is tragic.

I merely mention Steinhart and you under 60s twits label me this...........get a life and improve your formal rating.
You'll feel far better for it...............................children.

BTW: The Steinhart is still a 'fair cost' offering and if you can't see that your loss in every way.
Show me any of your intelligence and produce where I "sales plugged" Steinhart on this site.
It was merely a PSA. If you can't read too well, read my posts very slowly so you have at least a faint chance of comprehending what I wrote.

Phoenix's thumb must be your sex toy as I can see you pushing back on it.

Last edited:

deadaglev

professional nitpicker
Supporter
Certified
6/5/13
Germany
Every sub tread seems to have about 30% actual information about the watch. The rest is just arguing about personal stuff. One could almost think this model attracts a certain type of person... Can we please just stick to the subject? It cost me two days to go trough the VSF Sub tread. Please.

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
21/8/21
Canada
[mention]GottaHave [/mention] Alright Steinhart guy, I’m gonna need to to slowly take a deep breath in. Exhale.

Listen man, you don’t need to argue with us on this forum. If you enjoy looking down at your liver spotted hands and turning your wrist to see the Steinhart logo, then do so proudly. Live out your retirement in peace without trying to convince us that you didn’t make a bad decision by spending that $500 US. Just because we all think Steinharts are a joke, doesn’t mean you need to spend the rest of your limited days on this wonderful planet trying to convince us otherwise.

As for the TD discussion, you raised some good points to which other members responded with their views. You don’t have to counter with the insults, that’s just the way they see how this process works. Being argumentative and getting defensive probably isn’t good for your medicated blood pressure and wastes everybody’s time on this forum who are reading through. I think we all agree with [mention]deadaglev [/mention] saying we should just drop it and circle back to the discussion the thread was started for. Let’s move on friend : )

Last edited:

GottaHave

Known Member
28/12/20
[mention]GottaHave [/mention] Alright Steinhart guy, I’m gonna need to to slowly take a deep breath in. Exhale.

Listen man, you don’t need to argue with us on this forum. If you enjoy looking down at your liver spotted hands and turning your wrist to see the Steinhart logo, then do so proudly. Live out your retirement in peace without trying to convince us that you didn’t make a bad decision by spending that $500 US. Just because we all think Steinharts are a joke, doesn’t mean you need to spend the rest of your limited days on this wonderful planet trying to convince us otherwise.

As for the TD discussion, you raised some good points to which other members responded with their views. You don’t have to counter with the insults, that’s just the way they see how this process works. Being argumentative and getting defensive probably isn’t good for your medicated blood pressure and wastes everybody’s time on this forum who are reading through. I think we all agree with [mention]deadaglev [/mention] saying we should just drop it and circle back to the discussion the thread was started for. Let’s move on friend : )

"If you enjoy looking down at your liver spotted hands and turning your wrist to see the Steinhart logo"

After your above tirade you're telling me not to be insulting and to move to the discussion?

Are all your oars in the water or are you a sandwich short of a picnic. It's gotta be one of them so pls do tell.