New Factory - RF Factory Upcoming 126610 Release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muiramas View Post

Demonstrate with examples? It looks pretty good to me...

This is pretty good?

Comment

Originally posted by muiramas View Post

I don’t care - I got VSF which is better than both. Just when someone makes spurious drive-by comments, like matey above, they should back it up with some facts.
      Oh dont get me wrong i also got vsf and i also dont care, this is what i see and my opinion .In the previous comment you can see what i am talking about,sure maybe i am wrong

Comment

This to me is a non-issue

Comment

Originally posted by sukwonee View Post

This to me is a non-issue
          There is a slight difference. But nothing to be concerned about on a rep dial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

if I were obliged to buy one today I would buy JVS, they are only opinions but to me it seems better, for me very important the movement too, we will see who will prove more reliable, crystal is not as good as VSF perhaps

VSF

JVS

Comment

JVS V2 looks like the next front runner TBH

Comment

And to throw a spanner in the works, GMF has also released a 126610....

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main...ducts_id=23777

Comment

Originally posted by golfa View Post
                  And to throw a spanner in the works, GMF has also released a 126610....

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main...ducts_id=23777
                  GMF is not a contender. They are mid tier.
                  New VSF 126610LN - Swap for your TC 16610LN. Message me..

Comment

Originally posted by GGEuroHEADSHOT View Post
                    JVS V2 looks like the next front runner TBH
                    Which is the best TD for these?
                    There are a lot of local dealers trying to sell these as VSF as the serial number starts with 2R and collapse code is same as VSF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

the best TD is the one you trust imho, but I don’t trust anyone

Comment

I do t think the V2s are out on any TDs site yet, will just have to wait
                        Last edited by GGEuroHEADSHOT; 26-09-21, 15:46.

Comment

I do t think the V2s are out on any TDs site yet, will just have to wait
                          https://trustytime.io/index.php?main...ducts_id=23766

Comment

[mention]golfa [/mention] Like I said, V2 isn’t out yet just have seen pics on Reddit. That link is the original version.

Comment

[mention]golfa [/mention] Like I said, V2 isn’t out yet just have seen pics on Reddit. That link is the original version.
                              I'm not sure why you are expecting a V2 of this watch. RF, JVS, Clean and GMF have only just released their 1266110 versions.

Comment

A Reddit user shared his QC photos but it looks like most of the folks there think it's a really bad rep, I don't see it (probably because I'm so new) - thoughts on the quality?

https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/com...iner_126610ln/

Comment

Working...
                                X