• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RMXF Factory RM035-02 Rafael Nadal Red Limited Edition Forged Carbon

TessFR

MULTI ACCOUNT
5/11/20

Hello, I have accepted my QC.
I am the first on the forum to have it I think.

I can't wait to receive it.

I could compare it to my ZF v3.

what do you think of this devil-colored watch?

Reactions: johnlogan and nnts8

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
Looks good takes some pics under the sunlight when you receive just to get a better view of the ntpt pattern and how it reflects the light

TessFR

MULTI ACCOUNT
5/11/20
Looks good takes some pics under the sunlight when you receive just to get a better view of the ntpt pattern and how it reflects the light

yes, I waited 1 month for the QC, I still wait 2-3 weeks for the package

anto88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/1/21
waoooo
congratulazioni. looking forward to see a review, I'm waiting to decided which buy!!

TessFR

MULTI ACCOUNT
5/11/20
Wow, congrats :D. Look forward to seeing more pics when you get it. I'm still trying to decide between the ZF RM055 white and this one
at the beginning I also wanted a ZF Ceramic White, but I find this model with more charms and which attracts less traces of dust or hair

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
I've heard from a couple dealers that the white 055 is out of production, might get the Yas version or this guy instead. Good looking shots! Looks like a fully decked-out ZF v3 in a new case, can't wait to see it on wrist. Enjoy and give us a review when it gets here!

TessFR

MULTI ACCOUNT
5/11/20
I've heard from a couple dealers that the white 055 is out of production, might get the Yas version or this guy instead. Good looking shots! Looks like a fully decked-out ZF v3 in a new case, can't wait to see it on wrist. Enjoy and give us a review when it gets here!

yes RMXF a ZF case and movement.

Reactions: GiantSquid

nnts8

Horology Curious
11/6/14
wow looks pretty solid right there sir. was thinking in betweent his rmxf factory or jbf 001.. dammm

Iluvpuncak3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/20
in reliability I advise you the RMX. because a tourbillon movement like the JBF can give way easily and no repairer will work on it

Is this true? How risky is it to buy one of this Tourbillon models? I’ve been considering getting one, the 56 especially

TessFR

MULTI ACCOUNT
5/11/20
Is this true? How risky is it to buy one of this Tourbillon models? I’ve been considering getting one, the 56 especially

the rm56 is a work of art but if one day the movement has a problem, it is hard to find a repairer. but i love my 56

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
the rm56 is a work of art but if one day the movement has a problem, it is hard to find a repairer. but i love my 56

I know of at least one US-based watchmaker that has experience repairing specifically the tourb in these RMs, but you're right they're not super common. One of the nice parts about the Seiko in the ZFs is that it's like $60 for a new movement that drops right in

puipui_molkah

Looking Around
15/5/21
Hi all,
I’ve accepted QC pics today for RMX 35-02 black ntpt. Hope this helps some members.
https://clickpix.org/image/ZSC2uj
https://clickpix.org/image/ZSCLZ4
ZSC2uj

Last edited:

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
Waiting for your side by side review... then i will order it for my self too. I have been on a RM kick lately

TessFR

MULTI ACCOUNT
5/11/20
Waiting for your side by side review... then i will order it for my self too. I have been on a RM kick lately

I advise you to buy it now, it is a ZF v3 with a red carbon mod. before it's broken or if there's a new raid

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Looks much better than the one I rejected, but the bottom left white carbon is crooked, that's why I rejected so many pieces. It's going too diagonal, while carbon is not uniform, it still bothered me, but the ones I rejected were much worse than yours, I would have accepted yours!