• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ABD Haters , Come In

milleasia

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/20
Hello Guys,

I'm a new member here , i know this has been a while , but now i really can't stand it anymore . I did have transactions with ABD before this & that one was successful , this time i've sent my Gen RM case to him that he promised me to make one for me in black ntpt . he received my Gen Case in October 2020 , now already March 2021 and i always get replied on his weChat "Chat with u tonite bro" or Something like that for i think 5 months now. I'm posted this to asked if someone here have good contact with ABD i need your help & any information (address or personal info), as i know this guy based in Xiamen maybe this can help. that i just want to get back my Gen RM case because that's important for me & i wanna wear my watch , Plus i'm tired of waiting him for reply me "Chat with u tonite" . i'll attach some screen shots of the chat so u guys know i'm not blaabing or bad mouthing here i want a help from you guys. Who ever can help me , i really appreciate it .

If this post not allowed , dear Admin please just remind me & i'll delete it.

Here are the screen shots :

Thanks

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
Yikes. I know who not to do business with now. SMH

Reactions: mari115

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
This is another level of shitty. It's a shame that no one else has set up an RM rep modding business, since if you have the materials and machines all you have to do is not blatantly rip off or straight steal from your customers to do good business with the community. I don't think anyone's going to invest in tooling just for this, but there has to be some shop that sees the potential in offering mods and not ripping people off

Reactions: mari115

milleasia

2/9/20
This is another level of shitty. It's a shame that no one else has set up an RM rep modding business, since if you have the materials and machines all you have to do is not blatantly rip off or straight steal from your customers to do good business with the community. I don't think anyone's going to invest in tooling just for this, but there has to be some shop that sees the potential in offering mods and not ripping people off

if ABD really good in this industry & collab with ZF Factory , why he did this ? i'm giving him the chance to make mould / scan from real RM ... that will benefit him a lot...

Last edited:

centrum

27/7/14
I'm not familiar with the RM game, but does one send a gen case to a Chinese dealer like this? I'm waiting for my QC pics for more than a week and felt like I got scammed. I hope you get your case back.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

milleasia

2/9/20
I'm not familiar with the RM game, but does one send a gen case to a Chinese dealer like this? I'm waiting for my QC pics for more than a week and felt like I got scammed. I hope you get your case back.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

are you in good contact with this guy from ABD ??

rmxap310

Known Member
Certified
2/11/11
wow, you have more patience than me.. hope you get it back soon

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
ABD has a history of awful customer service, he's absolute garbage when dealing with customer requests or respecting deadlines.

There have been multiple negative posts about them, and if i ever get into RMs i would NEVER deal with them.

Beware!

Reactions: 1665fan

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hello Guys,

I'm a new member here , i know this has been a while , but now i really can't stand it anymore . I did have transactions with ABD before this & that one was successful , this time i've sent my Gen RM case to him that he promised me to make one for me in black ntpt . he received my Gen Case in October 2020 , now already March 2021 and i always get replied on his weChat "Chat with u tonite bro" or Something like that for i think 5 months now. I'm posted this to asked if someone here have good contact with ABD i need your help & any information (address or personal info), as i know this guy based in Xiamen maybe this can help. that i just want to get back my Gen RM case because that's important for me & i wanna wear my watch , Plus i'm tired of waiting him for reply me "Chat with u tonite" . i'll attach some screen shots of the chat so u guys know i'm not blaabing or bad mouthing here i want a help from you guys. Who ever can help me , i really appreciate it .

If this post not allowed , dear Admin please just remind me & i'll delete it.

Here are the screen shots :

Thanks

Why did you send him your gen RM case and what are you getting in return? Also if you want it back, have you asked him for it?
I do know C from ABD (not sure if he is using the same name with you or anyone else) and can have a word with him if you want. We have dealt before, I sold him something.
Please PM me the backstory, I will help where I can.

milleasia

2/9/20
Why did you send him your gen RM case and what are you getting in return? Also if you want it back, have you asked him for it?
I do know C from ABD (not sure if he is using the same name with you or anyone else) and can have a word with him if you want. We have dealt before, I sold him something.
Please PM me the backstory, I will help where I can.

Thanks bro , PM sent

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Not siding with anyone but I think that objectively, ABD does produce nice pieces as far as modded RM reps go. They never claimed their watches to be “gen like” or “1:1” and are evolving their productions for the better. Like any other vendor, they need to deal with their fair share of BS enquiries and questions and this may have shaped their attitude and responses toward certain questions.

Hate is too strong a word to use toward any vendor I think. If you don’t like them just stay away, no harm done. Unless it’s a personal issue (like the OP has) you have with ABD I think that staying away is sufficient. It’s always a case of willing buyer and seller as far as trade transactions go.

jcguo0516

4/12/18
man this is what I like about you bro, Some people choose to see the ugliness in this world, the disarray. you choose to see the beauty. (by Delores from westworld)

you are always to positive and helpful, even in this truly shit situation, and I do hope OP get his case back, that is one messed up thing to do from ABD if he is purposely scamming OP

Not siding with anyone but I think that objectively, ABD does produce nice pieces as far as modded RM reps go. They never claimed their watches to be “gen like” or “1:1” and are evolving their productions for the better. Like any other vendor, they need to deal with their fair share of BS enquiries and questions and this may have shaped their attitude and responses toward certain questions.

Hate is too strong a word to use toward any vendor I think. If you don’t like them just stay away, no harm done. Unless it’s a personal issue (like the OP has) you have with ABD I think that staying away is sufficient. It’s always a case of willing buyer and seller as far as trade transactions go.

Reactions: legend