• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New rm 27-02 tourbillon rep

CarmeloAnthony

17/5/20
Portland
I don’t have any info but do you have a link to the post? I’m always interested in new RM reps especially tourbillons lol.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
the rm27-02 i had 3 years ago was a toy watch but the size, more compact in all directions as opposed to the rm35, made me wear it with great pleasure. Hope they retained those measurments..

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Lol

Reactions: buohazard

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
the rm27-02 i had 3 years ago was a toy watch but the size, more compact in all directions as opposed to the rm35, made me wear it with great pleasure. Hope they retained those measurments..
Doubt it. Looks pretty chunky from that videos limited peek one gets. That doesn't change much though as the whole thing looks like a joke.

Reactions: buohazard

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
This has to be at least 16mm thick from the looks of it. I wonder if they threw a tourb movement into one of the cases from the DHgate quartz versions of this, because it looks substantially similar to those aside from the movement. I'd buy it at 12-14mm thickness but this looks like a chonker

Mayor_McCheese

29/4/20
Brisbane, Australia
I would love more info on this too, would definitely be in the market for one depending on the price and other factors. Thanks for posting :D

Last edited by a moderator:

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Price is a little high for a tourb rep but it's not outside the ballpark. I'm surprised it looks thinner than I expected but it's still kinda chunky. I doubt it's the 16mm fatboi cases, so that's something! Thanks for the detective work, folks, interested in seeing this develop!

Reactions: Kr guy

CarmeloAnthony

17/5/20
Portland
ZdK6OK.png

found this on insta
Looks chunky but still like it
ps. Dont buy any watches from non trusted dealer

Not going to buy from him of course but are all of his posts reps? He has a crazy cool looking Franck Muller Skeleton with a huge balance wheel. I have never seen that rep before.

Update: its a gen lol

Last edited:

Jnooth

Horology Curious
19/4/20
I know it’s not perfect but I actually really like that 27-04!

anybody have any idea where to find that? I’m coming up with nothing besides that IG post.

Last edited:

Kr guy

Renowned Member
8/4/19
In your heart
I know it’s not perfect but I actually really like that 27-04!

anybody have any idea where to find that? I’m coming up with nothing besides that IG post.

You can email Watch finder tim aka Fat panda on our trusted dealer!

Kr guy

Renowned Member
8/4/19
In your heart
Update
asked him about the diameter ,thickness
apparently its Genspec
not sure if hes lying or it actually is Gen size
if true, im into it

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Man if that's a 12.25mm case I'mma have to grab it once a TD gets ahold of it! I'd love to see that verified and if it's true I'm really interested. Good looking out Kr guy !