• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

new V9 RM63-01

jcguo0516

4/12/18
I will translate the article for you guys.

So, basically they claim the movement is custom made CRMA3 fully automatic movement, after days of tested, the accuracy is +/- 5 sec per day, and also they claim the movement has identical structure as gen, tho im not familiar with this model, maybe QueTip can give more info on it

they also claim the case has identical dimention with 42.7mm case size and 11.7mm thickness

lastly they said every package will include a NFC chip, dont know why but ok

and rest of the artical just the factory over selling on how good this model is cuz no one ever see gen before, blah blah blah, no useful info

Last edited:

Iluvpuncak3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/20
I don’t suppose this model has the whole ‘dizzy hands’ function like the original right? Where the whole disc displaying the numbers moves?

atozzotas

7/1/15
Wow never seen this one but I think that It won't have that complication after seeing it on youtube. Still, I would like to see it in person

jimbo

24/7/06
Yeah, no way this has dizzy hours function. The column wheel at 1 o’clock would be an integral part of that function and this one appears to be purely decorative. Great effort though!

soubido

Known Member
29/12/18
despite it not having the dizzy hands function, which is expected, this looks pretty good to me.

GerRepFan

13/2/19
Not a fan of the round RMs normally but this one actually looks pretty cool. Luckily I won't have to worry about spending money on this one because even if the size is exactly like on the gen, it's gonna be too big for my wrist though I'm seriously tempted...

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
they claim the movement has identical structure as gen, tho im not familiar with this model, maybe QueTip can give more info on it
It's just an asian movement with some decoration on top of it, not a clone. Dizzy function doesn't work either afaik.

Reactions: jcguo0516

Ruben Bleijlevens

Known Member
10/2/17
Did sombody received this beauty? Very curious after some real pictures.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G988B met Tapatalk

buohazard

1/9/18
Was told that factory closed by police !
:(( not possible to order

Last edited: