No announcement yet.

ZF is making the new RM 52-06 Skull Watch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really need a decent Rm11-03 rep, my favourite is the red kite. Still have not lost hope that they might one day do it with the working calendar/movement "clone"... stuff like the 324 patek clone.

Comment

Originally posted by kobe24 View Post

maybe they will use plastic... never saw a real quartz TPT case now.
      I would guess the same. By the way, do you have any insight on when ZF might re-open operation following the Virus outbreak? One month? Two Months?

Comment

Originally posted by The Rod View Post

I wonder how they will produce the white quartz case?
        there is a black version of the 052 Mask, I think ZF will be able to rep that one pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by jcguo0516 View Post

there is a black version of the 052 Mask, I think ZF will be able to rep that one pretty good
          Hoping they will make either the white or the red one, carbon pattern is harder to obtain (as the 035-02 shows) if they do get it hope they keep it on the 035 and change it for this.

Comment

I don't know, it seems to me that such comical model would be good enough at the level we currently have and effort could have been redirected to much more appealing and wearable pieces from RM.

But I know also how the "loud/in yo face" approach wonderfully works in a huge market basin which is China and Far East in general..

I'm in love with the shape of ROO

I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

Another BS rep....

Comment

I would guess the same. By the way, do you have any insight on when ZF might re-open operation following the Virus outbreak? One month? Two Months?
                all makers will open from 10th Feb... but have no idea when the carriers start to work

Comment

all makers will open from 10th Feb... but have no idea when the carriers start to work
                  That's great news, thanks man!

Comment

That's great news, thanks man!
                    Things changed due of the coronavirus outbreak situation... they need 1 ~ 2 weeks time to start to work

Comment

Things changed due of the coronavirus outbreak situation... they need 1 ~ 2 weeks time to start to work
                      Unfortunate, but not unexpected A note on Puretime website pretty much hinted at this.

Comment

Understandable to be honest, it has gotten worse over there in the meanwhile...how is the situation in Guanzhou?

Comment

How is the weight of that watch ??

Comment

Type RM52 on DHgate and all the RM052-06 come up highest price I saw was about £460 not too bad for DH, I’m sure TD’s will source it cheaper in due course.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

I can't wait for a finalised rep of this ! Especially if and can do there thing

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone heard updates on this project?

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X