• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

steve1395

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/8/20
United States
Mine was also in SA. I emailed Andrew to confirm if the tracking was correct and he said that it was of the routes his shipper uses. Mine was on hold in SA for a day or two and today it’s in Dubai.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Do you know what the reasoning for the hold is ? I just checked my tracking and it says package is on hold as well , maybe for customs ?

awds

Horology Curious
30/8/20
Do you know what the reasoning for the hold is ? I just checked my tracking and it says package is on hold as well , maybe for customs ?

When I googled it looked like customs. It’s back on the move again. Supposedly DHL says delivery Monday which would be really impressive.

FYI my shipment originated in SA not in China as well.

awds

Horology Curious
30/8/20
Interesting. But mine is originating not in China. At this point we need a more experienced member to say if this has happened before. Probably not a big worry I am assuming.

Same, mine didn’t originate in China.

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Ok well it seems these watches are being stocked in Saudi Arabia for some reason.

steve1395

10/8/20
United States
When I googled it looked like customs. It’s back on the move again. Supposedly DHL says delivery Monday which would be really impressive.

FYI my shipment originated in SA not in China as well.

are you in the us ?

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
So the stuttering isn’t any issue on every watch ? Some do and some don’t ? I was under the impression that evey single watch would have this issue

Well, it's a low beat movement after all. A certain 'stutter' will be unavoidable. Many mistake a stutter for a low beat sweep. It should not be confused. A stutter is irregular to the regular beat rate. And no, certainly not all of them have that issue of stuttering. Some do, some don't.

watcher009

Known Member
12/12/17
Well, it's a low beat movement after all. A certain 'stutter' will be unavoidable. Many mistake a stutter for a low beat sweep. It should not be confused. A stutter is irregular to the regular beat rate. And no, certainly not all of them have that issue of stuttering. Some do, some don't.

Got it. Thank you for the explanation

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Interesting. But mine is originating not in China. At this point we need a more experienced member to say if this has happened before. Probably not a big worry I am assuming.

If you indeed used the correct puretime / trustytime (many website are trying to pass for them) then there's no worry to have, those two dealers are trusted for a reason.
And remember, they have to get clever to ship stuff all over the world, it's not because you don't see the origin or you see a certain origin, that stuff are coming from them, they could be transiting there without showing the origin.

Mine is a clear stutter, with the second hand jumping two or three seconds sometimes, but time keeping is accurate and the stutter doesn't always happen depending on how the watch is oriented

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
tangokilo my order from trusty time shows it is shipping from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia as well so im sure this is something they do when they ship to the US , although this is my first rep purchase so I am not 100% sure , but seeing as how we ordered from two different TD's both with DHL shipping originating in Saudi Arabia I think its most likely normal. Maybe its shipped from a third party shipper to Saudi Arabia and then DHL picks it up in Saudi Arabia and sends it to the U.S. to avoid Chinese customs ? Just a guess I am not sure , anyone with more experience feel more than welcome to chime in as to the reason.

No big deal, it comes in with the oil

RideInStyle

Known Member
24/4/12
A lot of packages getting routed via Saudi Arabia, even in Europe. Reason for this are new air mail shipping routes because of Covid19.
No need to worry, it‘s the new normal.

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
And guys, enjoy this period. It is the most exciting time in the rep buying process. Checking the DHL status several times a day., where is the watch.
Than waiting for the delevery guy.
And than the climax, Unpacking the watch. Again, amazing moments in our hobby.

awds

Horology Curious
30/8/20
Quite the trip so far haha, but one step closer... excited for this one. I’m in NYC so almost here.

CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA, Clearance processing complete at CINCINNATI HUB - USA
Saturday, September 19, 2020 05:26,
CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA, Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USA
Saturday, September 19, 2020 04:05,
CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA, Arrived at Sort Facility CINCINNATI HUB - USA
Friday, September 18, 2020 22:16,
CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA, Customs status updated
Saturday, September 19, 2020 00:29,
LEIPZIG - GERMANY, Departed Facility in LEIPZIG - GERMANY
Saturday, September 19, 2020 00:27,
LEIPZIG - GERMANY, Transferred through LEIPZIG - GERMANY
Friday, September 18, 2020 11:53,
DUBAI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, Departed Facility in DUBAI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Friday, September 18, 2020 11:20,
DUBAI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, Transferred through DUBAI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Thursday, September 17, 2020 17:44,
BAHRAIN - BAHRAIN, Departed Facility in BAHRAIN - BAHRAIN
Thursday, September 17, 2020 16:23,
BAHRAIN - BAHRAIN, Transferred through BAHRAIN - BAHRAIN
Thursday, September 17, 2020 03:53,
RIYADH - SAUDI ARABIA, Departed Facility in RIYADH - SAUDI ARABIA
Wednesday, September 16, 2020 19:33,
RIYADH - SAUDI ARABIA, Shipment on hold
Wednesday, September 16, 2020 18:28,
RIYADH - SAUDI ARABIA, Processed at RIYADH - SAUDI ARABIA
Monday, September 14, 2020 04:04,
RIYADH - SAUDI ARABIA, Shipment information received

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Yes it usually looks like that in shipping routes. It will probably sit in Cincinnati for a day or so to clear customs.

Kang_salavtore

Renowned Member
21/3/16
And guys, enjoy this period. It is the most exciting time in the rep buying process. Checking the DHL status several times a day., where is the watch.
I can relate, lol

Sent from my LIO-AL00 using Tapatalk

Reactions: stanevo6

steve1395

10/8/20
United States

thank you ! I agree it is i am doing that as we speak lol , so excited i ordered my second before i even got my first

steve1395

10/8/20
United States
Quite the trip so far haha, but one step closer... excited for this one. I’m in NYC so almost here.

CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA, Clearance processing complete at CINCINNATI HUB - USA
Saturday, September 19, 2020 05:26,
CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA, Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USA
Saturday, September 19, 2020 04:05,
CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA, Arrived at Sort Facility CINCINNATI HUB - USA
Friday, September 18, 2020 22:16,
CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA, Customs status updated
Saturday, September 19, 2020 00:29,
LEIPZIG - GERMANY, Departed Facility in LEIPZIG - GERMANY
Saturday, September 19, 2020 00:27,
LEIPZIG - GERMANY, Transferred through LEIPZIG - GERMANY
Friday, September 18, 2020 11:53,
DUBAI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, Departed Facility in DUBAI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Friday, September 18, 2020 11:20,
DUBAI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, Transferred through DUBAI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Thursday, September 17, 2020 17:44,
BAHRAIN - BAHRAIN, Departed Facility in BAHRAIN - BAHRAIN
Thursday, September 17, 2020 16:23,
BAHRAIN - BAHRAIN, Transferred through BAHRAIN - BAHRAIN
Thursday, September 17, 2020 03:53,
RIYADH - SAUDI ARABIA, Departed Facility in RIYADH - SAUDI ARABIA
Wednesday, September 16, 2020 19:33,
RIYADH - SAUDI ARABIA, Shipment on hold
Wednesday, September 16, 2020 18:28,
RIYADH - SAUDI ARABIA, Processed at RIYADH - SAUDI ARABIA
Monday, September 14, 2020 04:04,
RIYADH - SAUDI ARABIA, Shipment information received

im happy to see our shipping routes are very similar ! I am on the east coast and my current status says it departed germany 4 hours ago so fingers crossed it will be in the us tomorrow or monday !

awds

Horology Curious
30/8/20
thank you ! I agree it is i am doing that as we speak lol , so excited i ordered my second before i even got my first

Lol I did the same! Waiting on this RM, but today got my delivery from JTime of the: Submariner 116610 LN Black Ceramic ZZF 1:1 Best Edition 904L SS Case and Bracelet A3135 V2

Everything worked out great and looks awesome.

steve1395

10/8/20
United States
awds how do you like the zzf ?? i want to order the hulk but trusty told me it was out of stock , just checked my tracking mine says arrived in cincinnati, OH an hour ago, but when i look on DHL tracking it says expected delivery Monday the 28th which is 8 days , so im hoping it arrives sooner lol its already in the US

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
awds how do you like the zzf ?? i want to order the hulk but trusty told me it was out of stock , just checked my tracking mine says arrived in cincinnati, OH an hour ago, but when i look on DHL tracking it says expected delivery Monday the 28th which is 8 days , so im hoping it arrives sooner lol its already in the US

Please....

Reactions: jm_brc_7057