• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Thanks! This reminds me of the step back when JF made forged carbon on APs and it came out like wood in V2. They did not perfect it until V3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think H-Factory made the very first forged carbon AP Diver. I had one, pretty bad case - but the rest of the watch was pretty nice!

jcguo0516

4/12/18
here is the best mod so far for the zf rm035-02

-Screws Blacked
-Rubi changed to colorless diamond
-custom fiber bezel front and back
-wheel gear at 12h posição blacked

Cheers

Enviado 从 mio iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

oh damn, that looks pretty good, any photo in direct sunlight?

and yea where did you get the mod?

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
That darkened base movement plate makes a lot of difference - would look even better with the closed case back so the silhouette of the base movement would vanish to a minimum of visibility.

great job at modding this piece! I like it for what it is.

funkyfrog

Known Member
8/12/15
Cheers buddy, I have a KVF 35-01 which I did the exact same thing but the thickness and poor carbon pattern really irked me. Alot of people trash the carbon pattern but I personally don't mind it. Also the faux whirlpool balance wheel on the KVF ugh ......Haha. I did try to marry the KVFs deco with the Z deco but....It didn't work. From the pics it seems like ABDs bezels only fit on the KVF.

Timrm

24/4/18
Case looks way better !! Maybe even as good as ABD. Let’s see but finally a white jewel ahaha

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
Usually I'm not a RM guy as I don't drive a matching Lambo, but that one looks pretty nice. Maybe I have to try it.

maison888

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/14
Finally one thing we can check off from the ZF waiting list! Glad I didn’t keep my old one for long.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Wow, this is amazing! Going to get one right away! Need a velcro strap for it though ;)

Reactions: SuperLory

Kr1eGsgotT

Horology Curious
8/8/20
Really tempted to buy but also a bit worried because they wen't from V2 to V3 in just two weeks so will there also be a V4 soon?