• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
project failed got money and runaway.....
Classic!!!

You must be a real insider ;)

Do you really think a factory this big will run away with a couple of quits? Who do you call naive again?...

Reactions: G123

G123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/6/19
project failed got money and runaway.....
Classic!!!

But then of course if these guys do get their watches, you will come back on the thread and apologise for such comments you made?

Or maybe, since you are so confident, you could make a wager with one of the buyers that pays you if they don’t get the watch? You may find a willing counter party, that is if you are willing to put your money where your mouth is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr.IDK

Horology Curious
15/9/19
China just finished their national day vacation, I think it’s minium 12days off work for all workers, that might be the issue, since it’s government’s order, no company nor factory is open. That might cause all that delay

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
It will be fine guys, a factory this big won’t “run away”
with peoples money . Please no negative comments

Timrm

24/4/18
This waiting game is killing me. I hope so much rm11 is coming this year. Waiting since 1.5years :ff

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Timrm

24/4/18
This waiting game is killing me. I hope so much rm11 is coming this year. Waiting since 1.5years :ff

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
That video is old. I’ve seen it shortly after it was teased by PT

Aurasash

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/7/19
Watch in hand hahahah same zebra bezel. Lol

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK

He’s laughing at us all for buying what he judges to be a crappy watch, obviously we should all be spending $950 on his product instead... or is it $1,000.... or $750?! Either way, twice the price of the ZF!

DC

Aurasash

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/7/19
He’s laughing at us all for buying what he judges to be a crappy watch, obviously we should all be spending $950 on his product instead... or is it $1,000.... or $750?! Either way, twice the price of the ZF!

DC

Dude you seriously need to wake up. I’m laughing at the zebra carbon which I’m holding in my hand. Not laughing at anyone who bought it. What’s it with you? If you agree to stop then just stop what’s it with you? Do yourself a favour and stop showing everyone how pathetic you are.

Enjoy your zebra by the way

1c8c5d3fcf5fccb3a1eaa40d2bb4ab12.jpg

Reactions: XLR8R

littowun

Known Member
1/6/19
Not Applicable

DC

Hey DC, thanks for all of your contributions to the RM subforum. You gave me the courage to purchase the RM001 and RM027.

Z, ZF, or BFF :)megalol:) if it is possible, ABD can mod it. For example, if you see the latest pictures on Instagram, you can see the difference between a modded KV RM011 Bezel and their "ultimate" version. The difference is quite drastic and you can see how inferior the modded KV bezel is when side by side to their "best version".

So, for this ZF release, the quality of the bezel will be quite important, if it can be used as a base for modding. So far, from this waxy zebra pattern, it does not look promising.

But if the ZF can be modded, then ABD will do it as well. So I don't think ABD cares about the ZF version one way or another.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Dude you seriously need to wake up. I’m laughing at the zebra carbon which I’m holding in my hand. Not laughing at anyone who bought it. What’s it with you? If you agree to stop then just stop what’s it with you? Do yourself a favour and stop showing everyone how pathetic you are.

Enjoy your zebra by the way

1c8c5d3fcf5fccb3a1eaa40d2bb4ab12.jpg

You’re holding it in your hand? That picture cut out looks familiar to me. kobe24

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17

DC

Is it now a free for all advertising/seller world around here? ;)