• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

Aurasash

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/7/19
You saw the ZF in person? Did you see it in sunlight? The carbon is that bad?

Yes in sunlight. Not very promising and honestly I hope they’re just kidding with that bezel not showing the real deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Those who are complaining about the Carbon Pattern being bad and what not. Do you guys realize that even tho the the KVF modded by ABP or APB bezel might look good, it is actually thick AF, and the proportions and shape is not correct.

In my personal opinion and from the pictures I have seen on Puretime. The ZF Bezel also looks a tad thicker than Gen. May be .5mm or could be the picture distortion. But much closer to Gen In terms of Proportion and Shape.

So it comes down to would you rather have a bezel that has a Gen Like finish but not shaped like the Gen. Or one that is Bezel shape closer to gen, has a carbon mid case, carbon Crown, great crystal and a Great side profile.

To me the shape of the case, bezel and proportions are more important than the finish. As form a 5 feet distance that's what you or anyone else would see. But if you get closer how ever good the Bezel Finish is, Heck even haveing Gen Bezel on their won't fool anyone that knows a thing or two about RM because as long it's a Deco Movement it aint fooling anyone.

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
I think QueTip made his self very clear in his last post not to insult anymore eh?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Excuse me, I just confirmed what the guy wrote about himself: “I like to be a jerk and asshole...” :)

Reactions: leo6929

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
THREAD LOCKED , Thanks guys for ignoring Staff !

Reactions: QueTip

Funtimezz

18/1/16
Z+F RM 35-02

So has anyone actually received the Z+F version in hand yet? Or at least gotten some QCs on it? Would love to see some actual pictures of the updated case shape, side layers, 1:1 strap and carbon bezel in hand...

sprille

Looking Around
24/8/14
I have ordered from Puretime and have just received notification that QCs should arrive within 72 hours. Will post them here once received.

Am looking for somebody who can mod it to clear jewels rather than the pink ones. Would appreciate any input on this...

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I have ordered from Puretime and have just received notification that QCs should arrive within 72 hours. Will post them here once received.

Am looking for somebody who can mod it to clear jewels rather than the pink ones. Would appreciate any input on this...

Post them once approved. Bear the rules in mind ;)

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Any QC pics are welcome as long as you don't post them to have others pick it apart for you and tell you whether to accept or decline it. ;)

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
ReOpened and merged with other threads about this. Listen to mods this time or else this goes down again quicker than you can say ZF.

Reactions: Stuvetjee

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
I have also ordered over a week ago but no QC yet. Soon there should be quite a few pics.

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
Nothing yet from me either, probably the longest wait I have had from Puretime.

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Angus has the runs and has been in the bathroom for a few weeks. QC will be next week after holiday...