• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Any idea if they will rep the 35-01? Closed caseback seems like it'd be even more accurate.

Vouch for this aswell, would be less obvious for see through movement in the gen. then pvd the top movement plate black, replace the pink jewel and you have a great rep.

Like this:

Ayc5E.jpg

Last edited:

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Gotta say I’m not impressed at all with Puretime, so annoyed that I cancelled my order with my usual TD as they couldn’t get it, then a few days after I’d paid Puretime it came available with other TDs :(

Its been over a week since I rejected QC due to having the wrong strap... have heard nothing from them despite chasing. Noob question but is this normal?! I only ask because WatchFinder would have been in touch my now for sure!!

DC

daceswithsheep

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/19
London, UK
Gotta say I’m not impressed at all with Puretime, so annoyed that I cancelled my order with my usual TD as they couldn’t get it, then a few days after I’d paid Puretime it came available with other TDs :(

Its been over a week since I rejected QC due to having the wrong strap... have heard nothing from them despite chasing. Noob question but is this normal?! I only ask because WatchFinder would have been in touch my now for sure!!

DC

_DC_ Hey

i have ordered from PureTime a couple of times before switching to another TD

in my experience yer sometimes they can be slow to reply to stuff. My QC photos for anything rolex came through in 2 days but my IWC & omega purchases took a bit longer. When chasing them they did take a bit of time to respond but when they did they had my QC photos ready. Maybe they will do the same and just not respond until they have your next round of QC to give you.

daceswithsheep

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/19
London, UK
_DC_ I’m hoping you get it soon as I look forward to your awesome reviews. And I’m still on the fence over this one. Just ordered the white ghost instead for now.:cool:

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
_DC_ I’m hoping you get it soon as I look forward to your awesome reviews. And I’m still on the fence over this one. Just ordered the white ghost instead for now.:cool:

They must have been reading this thread as they just emailed, haha! Apparently the white strap is in short supply, which is the strap I’m after, so have to wait a few more days!

DC

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
does anyone know if the zf or z+f the crystal is it very reflective as per the usual kvf ones?
or it a better version

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
They must have been reading this thread as they just emailed, haha! Apparently the white strap is in short supply, which is the strap I’m after, so have to wait a few more days!

DC

To my taste, velcro stra is the best option for this rep. Perfect combo

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
To my taste, velcro stra is the best option for this rep. Perfect combo

I agree, however the Z+F isn’t year available on Velcro! I saw a vid on YouTube of the gen on a white strap and I loved how it looked so that’s my reason for choosing the combo, if it does become available I’d like to also have grey Velcro to switch it up though!

DC

Reactions: roadtofreedom

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Did anybody put the ZF RM35 on a scale? How is the weigth comparing to a gen.?

Someone I know has one and it weighs in at 90g. About double the weight of a gen, and less than my CF 011 with a velcro strap, which is seriously impressive.

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
I agree, however the Z+F isn’t year available on Velcro! I saw a vid on YouTube of the gen on a white strap and I loved how it looked so that’s my reason for choosing the combo, if it does become available I’d like to also have grey Velcro to switch it up though!

DC

Can you kindly share with us that link?