• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM027 & RM052 real tourbillon

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Might need to pick up the RM027...can anyone confirm if the case is actual titanium? The description on the website says titanium but I just want to make sure/

It's really Ti case and the watch weight is only 103g.
bte the thickness is only 15mm something, the reason why look too thick, it's because the stupid flaw small crown.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
It's really Ti case and the watch weight is only 103g.
bte the thickness is only 15mm something, the reason why look too thick, it's because the stupid flaw small crown.

The reason why it looks thick is cos 15 point something is f thick !

Reactions: Tompa

jcguo0516

4/12/18
Ordered the RM027... I couldn’t resist!!

It better not be DOA or get lost in transit, doubt my TD will cover this one!!!

DC

damn, ok, that escalate quick, bless us with your QC please

Tebburaner

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/16
Don't post often, but very rarely do we see such a level of functionality with no deco plates on a rep. Expensive yes, but looking at some video on Youku (https://v.qq.com/x/page/v0864cw5z6n.html?spm=a2h0k.11417342.soresults.dtitle), the RM027RN rep is absolutely mesmerizing, and I'm almost certain most people won't know/care enough about Richard Mille to spot the flaws, especially when the movement has about 5 layers of mechanical intricacies in it.

Going to pick one up, hope to share with you guys once I have it in hand.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Don't post often, but very rarely do we see such a level of functionality with no deco plates on a rep. Expensive yes, but looking at some video on Youku (https://v.qq.com/x/page/v0864cw5z6n.html?spm=a2h0k.11417342.soresults.dtitle), the RM027RN rep is absolutely mesmerizing, and I'm almost certain most people won't know/care enough about Richard Mille to spot the flaws, especially when the movement has about 5 layers of mechanical intricacies in it.

Going to pick one up, hope to share with you guys once I have it in hand.

Dont know if the guy has really small hand or that watch is ginormous

Tebburaner

17/9/16

Looks to be 50mm long and 40mm wide, 15mm thick....on paper it doesn't sound enormous, definitely smaller than a big pilot so perhaps the dude has tiny hands?

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK

It’s an RM... they are big watches!! But don’t be fooled, they wear particularly well on small wrists because of the curvature. I’m pretty happy with these dimensions. To put it in perspective the latest/slimmest RM035/RM055 currently available is 1mm thicker than this and uses a Miyota movement which is probably one of the slimmest movements available... this has a fully working skeletonised tourbillon and is slimmer!!!

DC

Last edited:

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
It’s an RM... they are big watches!! But don’t be fooled, they wear particularly well on small wrists because of the curvature. I’m pretty happy with these dimensions. To put it in perspective the latest/slimmest RM035/RM055 currently available is 1mm thicker than this and uses a Miyota movement which is probably one of the slimmest movements available... this has a fully working skeletonised tourbillon and is slimmer!!!

DC

Ja and when compared to the genuine counterpart it looks like an decent attempt and solid watch.

Tebburaner

17/9/16

DC

I am inclined to agree. Looks to be overall a reasonably sized watch with a crazy good looking movement. My guess is that this is a modified version of the Skeleton Tourbillon found on the V45 Vanguard Skeleton....

Reactions: SuperLory

Logan

Horology Curious
22/3/06
That really is truely impressive, I've been collecting for any years and I never really thought we'd see replicas get to this level of realism. I'll definitely be ordering this one.

jcguo0516

4/12/18
Looks to be 50mm long and 40mm wide, 15mm thick....on paper it doesn't sound enormous, definitely smaller than a big pilot so perhaps the dude has tiny hands?

actually, i dont know who has the more accurate info, the on puretime, they have different size described

jcguo0516

4/12/18
Probably neither, TDs are famous for giving totally inaccurate measurements, especially Puretime!!

DC

yep, I just watch the videos for both watches, 052's dimensions are 44mm*51mm*17mm, and 027's dimensions are 42mm*51mm*15mm

Honestly, the size isn't too bad, the 052 definitely a little thick

pwo

12/6/17
OMAN
EUR Factory
40mm Table diameter, titanium case, hydrogen-free graphite film, 30% weight reduction, 40% hardness enhancement, Indonesia imported rubber material strap,

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Ordered the RM027... I couldn’t resist!!

It better not be DOA or get lost in transit, doubt my TD will cover this one!!!

DC

looks like you went with a nTD - hopefully the savings are good enough to risk..good luck and keep us posted!

pwo

12/6/17
OMAN
Same for me ???????? my saving in other watches has reaches me to buy this for the same amount I saved.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
On the contrary, they are a TD here!

In any case, I will keep you all poster!

DC

If it get’s lost, seized,..buying from a TD gives you reassurance it will be replaced.

Btw, I like both, 027&052. Don’t care too much about some flaws (thickness is not a problem for me for the 052) which are expected to be present on skeleton reps with tourbillon movements. What I don’t like is the price :D

Anyway, I’ll have to get them both..