• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM

ramazov

Horology Curious
19/2/19
Hello guys

iam new here and im looking to buy a rm watch would you suggest me some legit sites?

thanks

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
why is she with me then son?, eh?

Could be a record, banned in 3 posts! If you want an rm go to the rm dealer at harrods. Might wanna remortgage your house first though. Laters loser!

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
why so mad son? ,eh

Am I mad? I didn’t think so but thanks for clearing that up for me. Maybe lessons are taking their course. Has your IQ improved out of the three times negative area yet?

Are you done then?

Reactions: TESLA760

ramazov

Horology Curious
19/2/19
Am I mad? I didn’t think so but thanks for clearing that up for me. Maybe lessons are taking their course. Has your IQ improved out of the three times negative area yet?

Are you done then?

Are you out of your mind or your brain is damaged? what lessons son are we on school? huh, i was not the one who strated it.

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
Could be a record, banned in 3 posts! If you want an rm go to the rm dealer at harrods. Might wanna remortgage your house first though. Laters loser!

It’s closed down I’m afraid. Or at least it was last time I was there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Are you out of your mind or your brain is damaged? what lessons son are we on school? huh, i was not the one who strated it.

You were the one that started a thread that could’ve easily been answered if you used that stupid brain of yours and used the search function. It’s there for a reason.
Also next time you run your mouth to staff like that, I’ll personally make sure you’re out the door quicker than you can spell RM, oh wait, you probably can’t do that as quick.

xj4sonxyllekptrailboss99 Raddave

one of you please close this mess of a thread

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
ramazov I'm gonna put some softener in the discussion.

questions like: what is the best sub, where can I find a so called trusted dealer. what is the best PP and so on and so on are all over this site, and always asked by noobs.

don't get me wrong, I understand the questions. but there are no straight answers to them. you will see and understand that too when you studied the forum for a while. that why it is said that you must do your homework.

long time members like Quetip ( a Mod by the way, don't fuck with Mods) have seen these same questions thousand times.

so, please, don't make things worse, enjoy this forum and study all the material you are interested in. I promise you, after a few months of learning you will see a newbie coming and asking the same questions as I mentioned and you will think. Oh dear, there is no straight answer for that question hahahahaha.

enjoy mate, there is so much to learn from this forum, it will keep you safe in the rep www and you won't be scammed.

Cheers Stan

OEPS QueTip was faster than I. fingers crossed now

Last edited:
Reactions: QueTip

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
It’s closed down I’m afraid. Or at least it was last time I was there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still open mate they were just re modelling. They added an extra floor but no extra brand boutiques from what i could tell. The shops all just have a bit more floor spce. ALS might have been new, great brand.

ramazov

Horology Curious
19/2/19
You were the one that started a thread that could’ve easily been answered if you used that stupid brain of yours and used the search function. It’s there for a reason.
Also next time you run your mouth to staff like that, I’ll personally make sure you’re out the door quicker than you can spell RM, oh wait, you probably can’t do that as quick.

xj4sonxyllekptrailboss99 Raddave

one of you please close this mess of a thread

If i could find i wouldnt make a thread ,then make me son.

ramazov

Horology Curious
19/2/19

Is there any rule that i cant make thread and ask what is related with the section?