• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM69 Review

Qatar974

16/11/18
Qatar
ca12a2fdfc23f4c6ffe434a28f0f58f6.jpg
0f5d91c7e86ee10a9d56c285bb248a4d.jpg
3f51dc030f41c286595fca9c68a395b7.jpg

So this is my RM69 , my first replica RM and i love it but there is something i don't like about it and that it's the color of the moving bridge with the text is not same as the real one, if anyone can guide me if there is anyway i can paint it.
Sorry for my bad english but i'm from Qatar and i'm not so good at english, hope you like the watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MrMoneyBags

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/8/11
Out of curiousity, how many people from Qatar or GCC (citizens) wear reps? For example in the USA; many people do. Do a lot of Qatari’s with Bentley’s, Lamborghini’s, land cruisers etc wear replica watches? Which are most popularly

as far as painting, there are some guys in Germany who you can send the watch to.

Ama13

Looking Around
16/12/17
To be honest.. most people who can afford gen wear reps.. most of the time crappy reps but no one cares to look.. people who can’t afford anything though buy Gens.. :) that’s why most of GCC is in debit

Qatar974

16/11/18
Qatar
Out of curiousity, how many people from Qatar or GCC (citizens) wear reps? For example in the USA; many people do. Do a lot of Qatari’s with Bentley’s, Lamborghini’s, land cruisers etc wear replica watches? Which are most popularly

as far as painting, there are some guys in Germany who you can send the watch to.

You are absolutly wrong and i don't blame you, In Qatar and GCC not all people have lambos and supercars, We work and we save money as you do in USA, thats right we have high salary but not that many prople are stupid to buy a 150K watch or car, not every thing showen in the news and media is right. I own a land cruiser but gor a purpose, its realible and can live for more then 20 years so why not to buy it.

Qatar974

16/11/18
Qatar
To be honest.. most people who can afford gen wear reps.. most of the time crappy reps but no one cares to look.. people who can’t afford anything though buy Gens.. :) that’s why most of GCC is in debit

Thats right, most prople who buy expensive things in Qatar cannot affored a good house and don't marry, and i only have a one gen watch and it's a rolex submariner and it belongs to my father so he gave it to me.
living in qatar generally is very expensive compared to USA.

Darude

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
17/4/18

That’s partly correct, as long as the people in your own social circle knows what social status you are, it doesnt matter whether you wear rep or gen. Even if your rep looks extremely bad, you are riding a Ferrari, people would assume it is a “special edition” of gen instead of thinking the watch that you wear is rep. If you are not particular rich, don’t wear something too flashy or expensive, people would either know that it is fake or they don’t even know what the heck you are wearing. Anyways, wear what you love and don’t care about what other people think as it is something that you wear and look at everyday.

By the way, most people who wear gen doesn’t know how to spot a high grade replica, only the people who have knowledge about rep can identify gen and rep as the quality of the rep are getting so good nowadays. I have 6-8 reps and gens as well, I mixed them to wear everyday and never get called out, so don’t worry! The picture I attached below is what I wear sometimes in party or special occasions, I got lots of compliments even though the rep looks horrible lol.

68583-C1-B-B9-A1-4795-ABFB-D4-E3-C2491148.jpg

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
That’s partly correct, as long as the people in your own social circle knows what social status you are, it doesnt matter whether you wear rep or gen. Even if your rep looks extremely bad, you are riding a Ferrari, people would assume it is a “special edition” of gen instead of thinking the watch that you wear is rep. If you are not particular rich, don’t wear something too flashy or expensive, people would either know that it is fake or they don’t even know what the heck you are wearing. Anyways, wear what you love and don’t care about what other people think as it is something that you wear and look at everyday.

By the way, most people who wear gen doesn’t know how to spot a high grade replica, only the people who have knowledge about rep can identify gen and rep as the quality of the rep are getting so good nowadays. I have 6-8 reps and gens as well, I mixed them to wear everyday and never get called out, so don’t worry! The picture I attached below is what I wear sometimes in party or special occasions, I got lots of compliments even though the rep looks horrible lol.

Rep AMEX? lol

MrMoneyBags

11/8/11
You are absolutly wrong and i don't blame you, In Qatar and GCC not all people have lambos and supercars, We work and we save money as you do in USA, thats right we have high salary but not that many prople are stupid to buy a 150K watch or car, not every thing showen in the news and media is right. I own a land cruiser but gor a purpose, its realible and can live for more then 20 years so why not to buy it.

My friend I’m actually Arab. I just haven’t been to Doha. I know not everyone has money, and I’m not asking about those people. I know in the Emirates a lot of people no matter if sheikh or not, some wear reps even if they have aventadors, bentaygas, etc. I was wondering if Qatar is the same. I have a lot of Qatari friends and they wear gens, so I was curious if any that can afford them and do spend their money on cars etc would buy a rep, or if they would just buy gen.

I aftually have a Land cruiser and an LX right now. King suspension for the win. Best cars too.

Last edited:

JuBaMaBo

3/7/17
Qatar974- where did you acquire this rep? TD? The sheer novelty of it is great!

WOTS

Known Member
8/8/17
ca12a2fdfc23f4c6ffe434a28f0f58f6.jpg
0f5d91c7e86ee10a9d56c285bb248a4d.jpg
3f51dc030f41c286595fca9c68a395b7.jpg

So this is my RM69 , my first replica RM and i love it but there is something i don't like about it and that it's the color of the moving bridge with the text is not same as the real one, if anyone can guide me if there is anyway i can paint it.
Sorry for my bad english but i'm from Qatar and i'm not so good at english, hope you like the watch.

Does the watch actually work like gen?

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: ddp