Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

Finally got my first Richard millie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got my first Richard millie

First decent rep and first Richard millie. Love it. Want the grey strap version too now.. although I may just by the strap

https://ibb.co/bSr4pf
    https://ibb.co/eTFKN0
    https://ibb.co/mc5x9f
    https://ibb.co/i242aL

couldnt get the links to work

Comment

Comment

How's the weight of the watch? Was always curious on how rep carbon cases fare on it's weight and durability.

Comment

very light

Comment

Wow !! Congrats !

Thanks for the pics !

I always wanted to buy a Forged Carbone Richard Mille... However the forged carbone stripes of the REP looks very fake for me when you had the chance to wear a true one...

But nobody will notice unless they are true fans...

Enjoy your new watch !!

Now you just have to improve your tennis skills

Comment

Very nice watch indeed

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

thank, yes very happy with it, tbh ive hardly worn it but have it on today. definatley on the hunt for another repl, wanted a rolex and got let down by the dealer so may have to get another RM. feel of it is great, looks like it wears big but it shapes to your wrist really well.

Comment

Hey man, awesome watch! I saw the photos on the discussion and the links.

May I ask, where did you get this RM35-02 and how much was it? I'm a huge fan of both Rafa and Richard Mille and have been looking for a good replica for years since I saw Rafa wear his first ever Richard Mille (RM027 RN).

If you could get back to me ASAP, that would be appreciated. I'm in the UK and would also be interested in purchasing this from you if you're open to offers. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by WB11 View Post
                    Hey man, awesome watch! I saw the photos on the discussion and the links.

May I ask, where did you get this RM35-02 and how much was it? I'm a huge fan of both Rafa and Richard Mille and have been looking for a good replica for years since I saw Rafa wear his first ever Richard Mille (RM027 RN).

If you could get back to me ASAP, that would be appreciated. I'm in the UK and would also be interested in purchasing this from you if you're open to offers. Thank you.
                    Do some reading.

PS: Backdoor dealing is a banable offence.

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
                    RM#1:
                    I’ll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I’ll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

Originally posted by QueTip View Post

Do some reading.

PS: Backdoor dealing is a banable offence.
                      Do some reading? It doesn't say anywhere on the post?

What do you mean backdoor dealing is a banable offence? As you can see, I created an account to ask a question on the forum. Help a guy out here... Would appreciate an answer on the watch and some guidance? Thanks

Comment

Do some reading? It doesn't say anywhere on the post?

What do you mean backdoor dealing is a banable offence? As you can see, I created an account to ask a question on the forum. Help a guy out here... Would appreciate an answer on the watch and some guidance? Thanks
                        I have the exact same model and I got mine from Puretime. Hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by soubido View Post

I have the exact same model and I got mine from Puretime. Hope that helps
                          Hey man. Thank you for the response, appreciate it. Could you send me a link to their website? I’m new to the replica world and this website so still figuring things out.

Still looking forward to hearing from Stolt who posted the photos.

Comment

Hey man. Thank you for the response, appreciate it. Could you send me a link to their website? I’m new to the replica world and this website so still figuring things out.

Still looking forward to hearing from Stolt who posted the photos.
                            Here you go

Comment

Originally posted by soubido View Post

Here you go

Thanks man, appreciate it. It looks nice. Do you have any photos of your one? Happy to accept them privately if easier or if you don't want to post publicly.

Also, do you know if I can get the RM35-02 RAFA with the red/grey/black velcro strap instead? I prefer it to the rubber band. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                              X