• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New RM 001!

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
could you please advise if you know someone carrying the rose gold one at the moment? Nothing in the TD, as far as I know...

Thanks!

If they can get one they can get them all, don’t rely on their websites as they don’t always put everything on there, just shoot your preferred TD an email asking them if they can get it, almost certain they will be able to!

DC

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
Glad the blue screws are gone, those always look terrible in these tourbillons

I don't think that they're gone. In fact I think the majority of them have blue screws. I don't think everyone rejecting QC because of the blue screws is going to fly, I was told there are only blue screwed RM001s available after I rejected the first QC.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
I don't think that they're gone. In fact I think the majority of them have blue screws. I don't think everyone rejecting QC because of the blue screws is going to fly, I was told there are only blue screwed RM001s available after I rejected the first QC.

Which TD?

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
Hi all,

Finally received mine from Intime, as you can see, the screws are stainless steel:

RM0011.jpeg

RM0012.jpeg

RM0013.jpeg

RM0014.jpeg

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
Hi all,

Finally received mine from Intime, as you can see, the screws are stainless steel:

RM0011.jpeg

RM0012.jpeg

RM0013.jpeg

RM0014.jpeg
Thanks for sharing the pictures of that beauty and congrats on the acquisition mate, she looks so beautiful. As others mentioned, a review of this would be so terrific, would love to see more pics of this beauty too, and wear it in good health :)

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
Sorry guys, still at work! Finish is excellent. Power reserve is fully working too which is great. Strap is a little iffy and not as good my 011, however I think I can sort that out with my scalpel tonight - a little bit of extra rubber where it has not been cleaned out from the mold and strap is not as soft as other RM reps. But the really important thing is that the watch itself from the front is excellent. If I get a minute when I get home from work I will post up pics from the back too. On the wrist this looks very believable!!

Reactions: BirkinTourbillon

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
I would also add that the curve to the bezel is much more pronounced than other RM reps and much more gen like.

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
aquamac oh wow! that looks amazing and gen on the wrist. would be great if we could see a video on the wrist from you or DC when he gets his.

even the shape of the watch and how it sits on the wrist is very gen RM like!

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
Thanks reppin, FYI, I have only a 6.75” wrist but this feels perfectly sized. Other things to mention, bezel screws are spot on, tourby great too

Last edited:
Reactions: reppin

BIONONE

28/4/17
very beautiful watch you got there! The build quality seems to be on an high level.

a DLC Finish of the movement plate that can be seen through the dial would be the icing on the cake to get an even more gen-like look. anyway - for the price this is a gorgeous piece! Enjoy it and wear it in good health!

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Looks good but too bad dial is so flat.
They could rise slightly more screws and gears.
gen for reference.

overall it’s a nice rep.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
I’m just sad that mine wasn’t the first to land, but now I’m even more excited about it. This looks awesome!

Full review once mine lands!!

DC

Reactions: reppin