Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

New RM 001!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Originally posted by _DC_ View Post

    Nope, I literally could not!

    It took three watch sales to raise funds including one I said I’d never sell, that’s how much I couldn’t resist!

    If it’s crap I’m gonna be pissed, haha!

    DC
    I think the working tourbillon and smaller case size will make you fall in love with this piece

    Comment


      #47
      Looking forward to case comparison against a rm55 or 35 if possible
      I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

      Comment


        #48
        I wonder if this is the same factory that reps the A Lange & Sohne reps? those tourbillons are beautiful

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by SuperLory View Post
          Looking forward to case comparison against a rm55 or 35 if possible
          Unfortunatley, although I have owned both, I currently own neither, so won’t be able to do a side by side!

          DC

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by _DC_

            Unfortunatley, although I have owned both, I currently own neither, so won’t be able to do a side by side!

            DC
            Is the case curved correctly ? Or is it the same as the KVF ?


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


              #51
              Originally posted by RM#1 View Post

              Is the case curved correctly ? Or is it the same as the KVF ?


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Dunno yet, gimme a chance, only just ordered it haha!!

              DC

              Comment


                #52
                Omg RM is getting so much attention which is a good thing ^^

                Sent from the RWI App

                Comment


                  #53
                  Originally posted by _DC_ View Post

                  Dunno yet, gimme a chance, only just ordered it haha!!

                  DC
                  Cant wait to see ya review
                  WANTED: HUBLOT BIG BANG 41MM A7750. IF YOU HAVE ONE BITING DUST, PM ME!

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Chazingtime has it for sale as well:

                    https://chazingtime02.co/product/rm0...an-tourbillon/

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Originally posted by The Rod View Post
                      Chazingtime has it for sale as well:

                      https://chazingtime02.co/product/rm0...an-tourbillon/
                      Was hoping they’d list it pretty soon as their pics are generally pretty good for judging quality. Looks like it will need some AR!

                      DC

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Looks impressive.

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Found some macro images on a non-TD site. Looks like at least some of the watches won't have blued screws, and it looks like it's available in black PVD and gold plated versions as well ala the RM002.

                          [img]*****************.com/05Mlanp.jpg[/img]
                          [img]*****************.com/dJTI1be.jpg[/img]
                          [img]*****************.com/gbb7gwo.jpg[/img]
                          ​​​​​​​[img]*****************.com/r21rYyK.jpg[/img]
                          ​​​​​​​[img]*****************.com/Rgygwng.jpg[/img]

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Looking forward to seeing your QC pics DC, as well as when you have it in hand!
                            sigpic
                            Gen: Breitling Superocean Abyss, Suunto DX
                            Reps: PAM253
                            Want: Rolex 116900

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Originally posted by dave2889 View Post
                              Looking forward to seeing your QC pics DC, as well as when you have it in hand!
                              Believe me the suspense is killing me, hoping to get QC in the next few days, the first one they got in had misaligned hands and given the price of it they weren’t keen to open it up and try to fix it!

                              DC

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Originally posted by _DC_ View Post

                                Believe me the suspense is killing me, hoping to get QC in the next few days, the first one they got in had misaligned hands and given the price of it they weren’t keen to open it up and try to fix it!

                                DC
                                Hi DC, in your first QC is the tourbillon screws blue coloured or normal ss screws?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X