• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM011 White Ghost by KVF - HYPE thread

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
I figured the fellas over in the ZF thread had enough of some of us gushing over this release so I made this thread so we can all discuss and enjoy this extremely cool release.

I'm not even a fan of the RM011 but after having seen the DC review and seeing all these pictures and videos I just had to order it...but even all the TDs have run out!

I'll just post a ton of pictures here below so you guys can see what an incredible piece this is...I am extremely excited and hyped up, never been as excited to get my hands on a watch ever before.

e91161555ce8319dd2326707d1546236.jpeg

Very famous RWI forum watch modders words speak for themselves!

e45c9d0a32baa785846e07f51cc489a2.jpg

''BEST RM I HAVE SEEN''

@RM#1
also tagging this gentleman because he seems just as hyped about this release as me and has very cool modding plans in progress, excited to see how that goes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5hM...ature=youtu.be

Watch this incredible video showing the intricacies of the dial, wait for the guy to zoom in.

@Yu Chen

pictures from this esteemed gentlemans sales ad here below, hopefully that is okay

https://i.imgur.com/XiTk99Q.jpg

GEN vs REP

6fa70cbdfeb74b71f797865f05614fab.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Pc0889

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
I like the idea of splitting the interests without cross posting in the ZF waiting room :D

Even though I'm excited what there will be next!

I really like the progress in the rep world!

Reactions: tecbarrera

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
Thats just the different focal lengths of the two images, one is shot closer with a wider angle than the other!!

DC

glad you could chime in on this thread, how is yours holding up? still satisfied? do you wear it every day? please post some picture of yours, the ones in your review thread has disappeared!

TheDonSL

28/12/13
I ordered one... I do like the watch. It def has flaws and the ZF will prob blow it away, however I only want the ZF Forged Carbon so I’ll be happy with the KVF white ceramic. My buddy says also that it’s the best RM he has seen and he has like 20 RMs lol

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
I ordered one... I do like the watch. It def has flaws and the ZF will prob blow it away, however I only want the ZF Forged Carbon so I’ll be happy with the KVF white ceramic. My buddy says also that it’s the best RM he has seen and he has like 20 RMs lol

I keep emailing my TD and he said he's all out and to wait a week, now it's been a week and they haven't replied back yet....I can't wait!!

TheDonSL

28/12/13
I keep emailing my TD and he said he's all out and to wait a week, now it's been a week and they haven't replied back yet....I can't wait!!

I believe it’s a holiday and everyone is back to work tomorrow. I suspect they will start contacting everyone by end of week. Maybe even QC. If out of stock that may be a good thing and there will be a new batch with less flaws.

rjk1

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/13

What'd you say about the new kvf 35 or 55?

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
ZLibpnA.jpg

The new kvf rm011 is actually not bad :)

Like my learned friend I’m also slightly arroused by the matt finish black ceramic, this is a great release from KVF!

Stop waiting around for the ZF that may never arrive and buy this!!!

DC

Last edited:

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
Like my learned friend I’m also slightly arrouses by the matt finish black ceramic, this is a great release from KVF!

Stop waiting around for the ZF that may never arrive and buy this!!!

DC

Hahaha...jesus man, I've been trying to contact literally every single TD throwing money at them all with no success...WTF!

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Hahaha...jesus man, I've been trying to contact literally every single TD throwing money at them all with no success...WTF!

You saying this black ceramic RM011 isn’t actually available, or are you still trying to get the white one?

DC