• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM Release Waiting Room

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
I'm still holding on that the ZF release will see the light of day...

the shown case of the ZF version looks like the best rep shape so far and in this i see the only hope for ZF...

If they kill it with the RM011 it will be another story but with the case construction and the finish alone i think they are abled to change the game.

The only thing is to hurry up and don't let their customers wait another 1.5 years...

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
the shown case of the ZF version looks like the best rep shape so far and in this i see the only hope for ZF...

If they kill it with the RM011 it will be another story but with the case construction and the finish alone i think they are abled to change the game.

The only thing is to hurry up and don't let their customers wait another 1.5 years...

They will release those RMs.
Its not like they are cloning movement like V6f tried to do for Nautilus - There’s so many things that can go wrong.
v6f Nautilus project is dead but ZF RMs will be released. We just need to be patient. It’s not that they are working only on RM. They have many other projects going on at the same time.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
They will release those RMs.
Its not like they are cloning movement like V6f tried to do for Nautilus - There’s so many things that can go wrong.
v6f Nautilus project is dead but ZF RMs will be released. We just need to be patient. It’s not that they are working only on RM. They have many other projects going on at the same time.

I thought they WERE cloning the movement, isn’t that what started all this hype, the pictures of the RM011 gen movement next to the clone movement?!?

DC

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
I thought they WERE cloning the movement, isn’t that what started all this hype, the pictures of the RM011 gen movement next to the clone movement?!?

DC

Can you please point me to the info about this rumor.
there is no way they will be able to clone RM011 which is movement with Double barrel system.
We will see modified a7750 in those rm11. Date display won’t be functional.

BIONONE

28/4/17
Can you please point me to the info about this rumor.
there is no way they will be able to clone RM011 which is movement with Double barrel system.
We will see modified a7750 in those rm11. Date display won’t be functional.

if it is "just" an A7750 with decoration on top - why does it take so long and what can go wrong with some crazy big skeleton date wheels additional to some useless decorative bridges?

(I mean the gen is just the base RM005 underneath a skeletonized Dubois Depraz big date/chrono module with a few deco bridges.)

The pictures Angus posted side by side were clearly an optical aesthetic clone (beside the functionality that you cannot see through a picture of a prototype)

BIONONE

28/4/17
v6f Nautilus project is dead but ZF RMs will be released.

side info - don't want to cross post - the V6F 5711 project isn't abandoned - it is just difficult as hell. (even if some TDs said it was abandoned - but thats what chinese people do, they tell you rather something than nothing and that leads us to total confusion.)

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
if it is "just" an A7750 with decoration on top - why does it take so long and what can go wrong with some crazy big skeleton date wheels additional to some useless decorative bridges?

Because they have shit load of other projects they are working on. It seem RM is not their priority.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
side info - don't want to cross post - the V6F 5711 project isn't abandoned - it is just difficult as hell. (even if some TDs said it was abandoned - but thats what chinese people do, they tell you rather something than nothing and that leads us to total confusion.)

in other words it won’t be released this year, and we probobably won’t see it next year.

BIONONE

28/4/17
Because they have shit load of other projects they are working on. It seem RM is not their priority.

who really knows what is true and false in the rep industry... it seems to be more guessing than anything else - in a very few aspects - maybe in every aspect regarding future releases known from rumors.

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14

DC
Hmm Angus confirmed the month will not work, so is not really a "clone"

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Hmm Angus confirmed the month will not work, so is not really a "clone"

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Yup it will be modified a7750. It’s crazy that some people thought they will clone rm11 movement.
im wondering where this rumor came from.

Reactions: antotony0203

BIONONE

28/4/17
Yup it will be modified a7750. It’s crazy that some people thought they will clone rm11 movement.
im wondering where this rumor came from.

I think the side by side picture led some people to the thought that it could be an actual clone... Looked pretty much promising but i never thought they are abled to replicate a Dubois Depraz chrono/Date module...

robinhihi

Known Member
16/5/16
sweden
I womder why they are wasting time om geting to rep the models with the most advanced movements? Why not spend some time on making, for example, 005?

Skickat från min iPhone med RWI

BIONONE

28/4/17
I womder why they are wasting time om geting to rep the models with the most advanced movements? Why not spend some time on making, for example, 005?

the all time favorite excuse for this is "other rep factories wouldn't need to purchase the expensive gen to rep the movement - they could use the clone to clone their own super rep"

this lacks on all ends... but don't tell them how to act - we all know how that will end haha

TheDonSL

28/12/13
I heard there are two movements coming, the more expensive Tourbillon and a Seiko movement for the ZF. Sorry if someone posted this already but there is so much bs in the thread it’s hard to keep up lol

Also I have a hunch that perhaps something big is coming in September, but again just a hunch...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BIONONE and QueTip

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
I heard there are two movements coming, the more expensive Tourbillon and a Seiko movement for the ZF. Sorry if someone posted this already but there is so much bs in the thread it’s hard to keep up lol

Also I have a hunch that perhaps something big is coming in September, but again just a hunch...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The RM052 Skull will have a fake tourbillon movement. The only current tourbillon is the RM001 by JBF

MattSPL

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/18
I see Legendetawatch posted on Instagram a short video of a new RM055. Looks much thinner.

txia89

Horology Curious
25/6/18
I see Legendetawatch posted on Instagram a short video of a new RM055. Looks much thinner.

That video doesn't show the watch's side profile, it is hard to say for sure. To me it doesn't look thinner and the top and bottom of the case still does not taper into the band. Seems like the KVF models already available.

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08

Exactly, it's ridiculous to try to replicate a difficult movement if you have a much easier movement available like used in the 005 or 010. They are better looking than the 011 as well in my opinion. More subtle, elegant.

But subtle and elegant isn't really what RM is about right? Hehe.

Looking forward to the first good RM rep.

Reactions: christo14