• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM Release Waiting Room

Funtimezz

18/1/16
So how does the Matte process works then? Blast it?

I honestly have no idea, I would assume sandblasting it, yes. Really I just heard from someone else on this thread I believe, that said prof Steve is able to matte the ceramic white case.

Funtimezz

18/1/16
Holy moly...but still the case is not matte
are you still gonna send in to profsteve?
and btw I dont think its that big, it suits your wrist perfectly, maybe the thickness?

Yes you are right it is not completely matte. However under certain lightings it does look matte.

Unfortunately I will NOT be sending this in to Prof Steve as I will (probably regretfully) be selling it on the forum...it is honestly just a bit too big and sporty for my own personal taste.

Aquanautilus

Renowned Member
23/9/16
So how does the Matte process works then? Blast it?

Blasting should be the way to go as it's the same way the gen matte finish is achieved.
But on the otherside another user (don't remember his name, sorry!) who also posted in this thread painted his white ceramic AP ROO to get a matte finish.

You guys are really hyping me on these pieces...*waaant* !!

Funtimezz

18/1/16
Blasting should be the way to go as it's the same way the gen matte finish is achieved.
But on the otherside another user (don't remember his name, sorry!) who also posted in this thread painted his white ceramic AP ROO to get a matte finish.

You guys are really hyping me on these pieces...*waaant* !!

I remember reading a AP ROO 44MM white ceramic thread where a fellow forum member painted his ceramic white and it looked fantastic.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
I remember reading a AP ROO 44MM white ceramic thread where a fellow forum member painted his ceramic white and it looked fantastic.

Yeah it was TheDonSL's thread about the ROO 44mm Ceramic V2 in white and the updated Elephant model.

Regarding the paint-job - I think paint isn't lasting as long as a bead blasted finish would do. But the member who painted the parts of his ROO also said that the sand blasting gave him the results he wanted...

Give it a try and let us know ;)

Eseips

5/4/16
rbJjtWE.jpg
mIjoh8Y.jpg

if that is an actual rep, god DAMN, i´m pretty blown away, looks amazing. would love to see a picture of the face of the watch. pretty fun colour-combo.

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12

I understand you do not want to share your source for whatever reason... but could you at least tell us what we are looking at when you post pictures like these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RM#1

Known Member
16/12/17
Yes you are right it is not completely matte. However under certain lightings it does look matte.

Unfortunately I will NOT be sending this in to Prof Steve as I will (probably regretfully) be selling it on the forum...it is honestly just a bit too big and sporty for my own personal taste.

Hi. I tried to send you a a private message. I would like
To purchase it off you. Kindly contact me

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Hi. I tried to send you a a private message. I would like
To purchase it off you. Kindly contact me

Just make sure to stay within the rules of RWI, you two. ;)

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18
I understand you do not want to share your source for whatever reason... but could you at least tell us what we are looking at when you post pictures like these?

Its not like I don’t want to share my sources, I got the photos and intels directly from the factories and my partners. I actually put captions onto the post but somehow it disappeared.
Those are the existing rm 052 but in new colour combinations(not zf). It comes with red as well

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I can’t see any pic is it only me?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Its not like I don’t want to share my sources, I got the photos and intels directly from the factories and my partners. I actually put captions onto the post but somehow it disappeared.
Those are the existing rm 052 but in new colour combinations(not zf). It comes with red as well

Its the KVF Skull rep.

Eseips

5/4/16
just to get it right (woke up and not fully awake yet), this watch shown is a genuine rm52 and not a rep? reppists

edit: sorry to late, i see it´s the kvf. so they are tilll updating it before release?

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12

Alright, thanks for the info!

Eseips

5/4/16

Could you please upload anything else? pics, info´s, whatever? checking this forum like every 5 seconds for updates

repmania

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/4/18
United Kingdom
These RM REPS are not the correct shape? The original shape of the watch is totally different to the reps?