• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM Release Waiting Room

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Red tourbillon? Which model? Only red tourbillon is the suspended movement one.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

markiemark

Bracelet King
Patron
18/4/13
EU
A ZF thread on WB:

很科技
很創新

理察也快了
紅色會先出

敬請期待

謝謝大家

Google translates into:

Very technology
Very innovative

Richard also fast
Red will come out first

Stay tuned

thank you all

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
A ZF thread on WB:

很科技
很創新

理察也快了
紅色會先出

敬請期待

謝謝大家

Google translates into:

Very technology
Very innovative

Richard also fast
Red will come out first

Stay tuned

thank you all

Thanks for this.

Sometimes i hate Repworlds announcements when there is nothing than a crippling WB link without any "real" information haha

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Can anyone shed any light on what red RM tourbillon it’s talking about?! Can’t think of an RM tourbillon that’s red!?

DC

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18
Can anyone shed any light on what red RM tourbillon it’s talking about?! Can’t think of an RM tourbillon that’s red!?

DC

There’s no zf rm tourbillon coming up in this year.

BIONONE

28/4/17

DC

the RM052 with the red skull probably...

but nobody on WB said anything about a tourbi, just Repworld did...

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
the RM052 with the red skull probably...

but nobody on WB said anything about a tourbi, just Repworld did...

Repworld chatting rubbish about upcoming watch releases? No way, I don’t believe it! He’s never lied to us before...

Oh, wait...

DC

Reactions: SuperLory

BIONONE

28/4/17
Repworld chatting rubbish about upcoming watch releases? No way, I don’t believe it! He’s never lied to us before...

Oh, wait...

DC

the title says manual ZF tourbillon

then later it says "richard (is) also fast" don't see the direct cohesion to the bespoke RM

BIONONE

28/4/17
seems like again many different topics got mixed up

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
I believe when they say red on watchbus they mean rose gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Paul Newman

BIONONE

28/4/17
When I first became a member of RWI, a lot of members at that time where waiting for the V6F 5711. since then I'm waiting too. pfffff zzzZZZzzz patience is a important part of our hobby.

I feel you haha

I was a long time RWI lurker there when watchbus and other insiders announced the development and release of the fabulous 324 SC... And then there were rumors about a RM011 and a RM052 and so on and so on all we got to do is waiting as you already stated...

Kinda fun but kinda stressful to don't want to buy the currently available watches because there could be something better in the future :D :D :D

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
I feel you haha

I was a long time RWI lurker there when watchbus and other insiders announced the development and release of the fabulous 324 SC... And then there were rumors about a RM011 and a RM052 and so on and so on all we got to do is waiting as you already stated...

Kinda fun but kinda stressful to don't want to buy the currently available watches because there could be something better in the future :D :D :D

The trick is you have to crack and buy the current version and then the improved version usually comes out a week later. Works for me every time... ????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk