Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks ! What do you think about it ?

Comment

i can’t find RM 27-04 tourbillon Rafa

Comment

Originally posted by mariot View Post
            i can’t find RM 27-04 tourbillon Rafa
            I believe they are available here : https://www.richardmille.com/storelocator

Comment

Originally posted by Glaude View Post

I believe they are available here : https://www.richardmille.com/storelocator
              very funny

Comment

very funny
                You realize what you asked above is showing your absolute lack of reading and looking around ? This is a freshly released gen watch, with an incredibly complex movement, a new shape, dial etc... it'll take time if this ever came out in rep form, it will be shitty at first and will probably remain shitty as the demand will be extremely low

You posted a silly message, you got a silly response

Comment

You realize what you asked above is showing your absolute lack of reading and looking around ? This is a freshly released gen watch, with an incredibly complex movement, a new shape, dial etc... it'll take time if this ever came out in rep form, it will be shitty at first and will probably remain shitty as the demand will be extremely low

You posted a silly message, you got a silly response
                  I do not know anything about Richard Mille. i am rolex boy...

but I do not understand the irony whenever someone asks a question
                  Last edited by mariot; 18-10-20, 17:49.

Comment

I do not know anything about Richard Mille. i am rolex boy...

So think about it that way.. Rolex releases a model just a few weeks ago exclusively worn by one athlete, that's all you and the world has ever seen of that watch except for some rendered pictures. Do you expect a factory to rep it in that short amount of time to an even half way acceptable degree when pretty much no one even in the gen world has ever laid hands on the piece?

Exactly, now picture this just 100 times more complicated. You're welcome, Rolex boy.

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
                    RM#1:
                    I�ll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I�ll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

Originally posted by QueTip View Post

So think about it that way.. Rolex releases a model just a few weeks ago exclusively worn by one athlete, that's all you and the world has ever seen of that watch except for some rendered pictures. Do you expect a factory to rep it in that short amount of time to an even half way acceptable degree when pretty much no one even in the gen world has ever laid hands on the piece?

Exactly, now picture this just 100 times more complicated. You're welcome, Rolex boy.
                      I did not know anything about this watch and I asked a question. irony does not help

Comment

It's a forum, not a mailing list. Before asking a question you are supposed to look around if there isn't already talks about it.

Had you taken the time to look at the topic list in here you would have found that content : https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...7-new-rm-27-04

Comment

It's a forum, not a mailing list. Before asking a question you are supposed to look around if there isn't already talks about it.

Had you taken the time to look at the topic list in here you would have found that content : https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...7-new-rm-27-04
                          I already did that and I did not find an answer... thnx for you’re help
                          Last edited by mariot; 18-10-20, 18:18.

Comment

I did not know anything about this watch and I asked a question. irony does not help
                            Asking stupid questions doesn't help anyone else either. Don't be so selfish and at least do some due diligence before posting stupid questions like that. Saves us the trouble of having to explain the world to you.

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
                            RM#1:
                            I�ll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I�ll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

Originally posted by QueTip View Post

Asking stupid questions doesn't help anyone else either. Don't be so selfish and at least do some due diligence before posting stupid questions like that. Saves us the trouble of having to explain the world to you.
                              I do not understand what problem you have, I just asked a question. that's all

Comment

I do not understand what problem you have, I just asked a question. that's all
                                Can you read? The problem has been explained several times. Even you must understand it by now.

RM#1:

QFOAHDT

Comment

Working...
                                X