• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM055 Bubba Watson Asia Boutique Replica by KVF (detail picture)

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
the rm055 my friend has looks like the 27 and 35...but no I did not actually test it

otts

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/12/08
which rm11 is it that u mentioning bro?

Nice addition to the RM family! I don't have the RM-055 but almost every other model.
I have only seen and owned the KV factory ones so I can't comment on the others. Recently got the new 27-01 and the quality is pretty good for any kind of rep watch.
They could easily ask double the price and people would still pay the premium, despite all the flaws.

The thing with Richard Mille is, you don't ask what are the flaws - you ask what is actually close to gen..

Below are the latest versions from KV from my local TD. The RM-011 is by far the best rep in my opinion out of all RM's out there. The skeleton movement doesn't work but all the chrono dials do.

woHZART.jpg

1UlvTX4.jpg

EHu9KYL.jpg

0Oq8hsv.jpg

Axk8FR1.jpg

0QzRgGs.jpg

e7JGvix.jpg

Y4GSKZa.jpg

BeTheNewWay

Looking Around
23/5/17
Nice addition to the RM family! I don't have the RM-055 but almost every other model.
I have only seen and owned the KV factory ones so I can't comment on the others. Recently got the new 27-01 and the quality is pretty good for any kind of rep watch.
They could easily ask double the price and people would still pay the premium, despite all the flaws.

The thing with Richard Mille is, you don't ask what are the flaws - you ask what is actually close to gen..

Below are the latest versions from KV from my local TD. The RM-011 is by far the best rep in my opinion out of all RM's out there. The skeleton movement doesn't work but all the chrono dials do.

woHZART.jpg

1UlvTX4.jpg

EHu9KYL.jpg

0Oq8hsv.jpg

Axk8FR1.jpg

0QzRgGs.jpg

e7JGvix.jpg

Y4GSKZa.jpg
may i ask where did you buy,got any website? like the 5th, i also send you a pm conversation

lovesRM

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
8/10/16
There is a section called Trusted Dealers. They can all get it for you.

viperguy99

Looking Around
28/10/11
probably a stupid question but how does one know which factory the watch was sourced from? Is there a way to request/know that the watch is made by KVF vs other factories when placing an order?

jimmythekidult

Known Member
14/2/15
probably a stupid question but how does one know which factory the watch was sourced from? Is there a way to request/know that the watch is made by KVF vs other factories when placing an order?
Most TD has detailed information on which factories the watches are made. And usually most TD still has the factory hologram sticker attached on their products.

BindsThatTie

Horology Curious
25/7/17
Strange enough, I actually really like the brushed ceramic. I know everyone wants the closest to gen and it keeps getting knocked; but the brushed ceramic looks more like a high-end jewelry piece than the G-Shock'y toyish matte-plastic appearance some RM's are criticized for having.