• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

Zeeb

Horology Curious
10/9/19
pe.geffroy - pe.geffroy
pe.geffroy

breitlingsilver1.png
breitlingsilver1.png

• Send PM

Hi, I have a flat wrist - 6.5 in.

Kastro26

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/11/18
Lion City, Singapore
Very nice!

I really like that one too. If ABD ever comes out with its own full carbon case for that model, I'm getting it :thumbsup:

If not maybe I'll just a get a stock KV white ceramic RM11-03 Le Man

my bad i saw the pic wrong. i tot they had one already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: littowun

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
S3cur1ty on the back of your watch does it spell Richard Mille correctly? And also the word “jewel”? In the V1 these both were spelled wrong

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Can you elaborate on that please? Thanks

There is a lot of speculation and some evidence that in fact they are simply selling the revised JB factory version of this watch with a considerable mark up under the guise of being “customised” by them. It’s not clear yet if this is the case, but certainly there doesn’t appear to be a lot of difference between their “customised” watch and what is being offered at a greatly cheaper price by the factory direct!

DC

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
There is a lot of speculation and some evidence that in fact they are simply selling the revised JB factory version of this watch with a considerable mark up under the guise of being “customised” by them. It’s not clear yet if this is the case, but certainly there doesn’t appear to be a lot of difference between their “customised” watch and what is being offered at a greatly cheaper price by the factory direct!

DC

Which seems to be the case with their full carbon case 035 02 which is suspiciously close to the new version Z.

littowun

Known Member
1/6/19
Not Applicable
stock KV ceramic - with extra strap + extra deployant buckle + complimentary microfiber cloth and screwdriver (nice and pleasant surprise), still ~100usd cheaper than PureTime. Look at the level of service I get. This is essentially boutique, concierge level service w/ 15 minutes response times so long as you are sending messages in their timezone.

auto QC rejected 3 times by Dealer before sending me final watch QC pics to approve on Friday

QC approved Friday; delivery today on Monday

waiting for the ABD 11-03

We-Chat-Image-20200113165618.jpg

We-Chat-Image-20200113165626.jpg

We-Chat-Image-20200113165742.jpg

v.jpg

a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jm_brc_7057