• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Resizing the aquanaut for the wifey

6ad261a2b0472febe5304d4a1d89f998.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
Swiss_goupil I like this RM so much because there is actualy something happening in the movement, the Tourbillon. If I may request: Is it possible we can see a small movie showing the tourbilln in action? Of Cause after resizing the wifies watch. We men are not allowed to let the girls wait :D no hurries and no obligation

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Swiss_goupil I like this RM so much because there is actualy something happening in the movement, the Tourbillon. If I may request: Is it possible we can see a small movie showing the tourbilln in action? Of Cause after resizing the wifies watch. We men are not allowed to let the girls wait :D no hurries and no obligation

Sure bro. There are some vids in the main thread about the RM001 but I will do one later on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom

robinhihi

Known Member
16/5/16
sweden
Sorry mate!
Got this RM67 together with the RM70 on private route in Europe (was the saver way compare to the DHgate/Ali path)
So i do not know the origin maker in China nor what movement is used!

Other than that they are nice examples for these RM's and
by the way for me also the first time to get my fingers on these references.

but this version of the 67 does not exist right? They all come with ntpt cases and not smooth ceramic ones? Id love to get the red one or the green but can't find a dealer with a good rep of it.

Reactions: MiMo62