• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

Funtimezz

18/1/16
I am not sure about the precise measurements of dimensions. But I do own the kvf factory RM 055, the RM 35-01, and the RM 011 reps and the RM 022 is definitely smaller in every regard (width + length) and especially it's thickness! It is visibly much thinner and feels and looks better on the wrist than all my other RM reps.

Funtimezz

18/1/16
I have not gone swimming or anything like that with this watch nor would I risk doing it with any rep without it being pressure checked by a professional first. With that said, I do wash my hands with it on, wear it in the rain, etc and it has no problems so far.
The overall build quality feels great...and it definitely feels sturdy and not loose like some crap reps, however it is light- which is also a plus since I know the gen RMs are known for their unbelievable lightness.

Funtimezz

18/1/16
Here's a view where I tried to get the angle so you guys can see the thickness. This one is by far the slimmest out of all the RM reps that I own.

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Case dimensions seem a bit smaller? If it is then it's a step in the right directions.

Exactly my thoughts mate. Though i cant seem to find any other pics on insta. Searched all fecking day lol

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Exactly my thoughts mate. Though i cant seem to find any other pics on insta. Searched all fecking day lol

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Here is another one. But there was also a video of this model on Instagram but seems like the account was taken down.
eb605ed2314387077ff5df030b2682a1.jpg

Funtimezz

18/1/16
Which model is that one and from which dealer were you able to acquire it. Best pic of the model I have seen- I need to order one as soon as CNY is over.
Hi Steve! Welcome to the RM section. I believe that is the RM 027-02 Nadal and available through Instagram dealers. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Funtimezz

18/1/16
Here is another one. But there was also a video of this model on Instagram but seems like the account was taken down.
eb605ed2314387077ff5df030b2682a1.jpg
This one actually looks freaking cool indeed. Notice the new line patterns in the back of the dial, gives it a layered looking effect... Now I just wonder how thick it is?

DrIch

Known Member
21/2/16
Germany
Been wearing this since I got it last week.......love it!

Which model is that one and from which dealer were you able to acquire it. Best pic of the model I have seen- I need to order one as soon as CNY is over.

Same here. Looks amazing. First i was happy with pics of the white 055 (Miyota8215) but this one changed the game. Seems my next purchaise will include 3 - 4 watches.
thanks RWI... till I'm broke

apollo22

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/8/08
That's my watch.

I bought it from King Watch (Connie). She's not a TD with RWI but is with RG & RWG, and members in all 3 forums knows about her. You can email her at;

[email protected]

She's very helpful and fast in her replies.

Her website address is:

http://www.kingwatch.top

She hasn't list the new RMs on her site though. So best is to email her whatever you want.