• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

bfiuza

23/3/15
9e37392de99634fcc7d0047b88f22d1f.jpg
73049fff4aa6fef947d4fe3ca906df3e.jpg
7d7369212ced1cdaa0f945eb4b4c5fa3.jpg

Enviado de meu SM-G935F usando Tapatalk

jpohl402

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/7/12
So why post prick [emoji23]

Sent from the RWI mobile app

For two reasons:
1. Because I thought I would get a laugh out of some people.
2. Because, even though they're not reps, aren't we all here simply for a LOVE OF WATCHES? I merely wanted to share some beautiful time pieces, hoping my brothers here would enjoy and appreciate them (as I would!)

Next, there is really no reason to call me names. Sorry I have offended you. You obviously love the brand and I respect that. Which is why I'm surprised you didn't like seeing photos.
Anyway, all the best to you, sir!

michael garbs

Horology Curious
12/1/17
For two reasons:
1. Because I thought I would get a laugh out of some people.
2. Because, even though they're not reps, aren't we all here simply for a LOVE OF WATCHES? I merely wanted to share some beautiful time pieces, hoping my brothers here would enjoy and appreciate them (as I would!)

Next, there is really no reason to call me names. Sorry I have offended you. You obviously love the brand and I respect that. Which is why I'm surprised you didn't like seeing photos.
Anyway, all the best to you, sir!

I did love the photos (sorry ) but as I've had messages all day saying where can I bye your watches ? As I'd commented on your post people think I posted them and they were gen watches ..... please I'd love more Mille Watch pictures but please state there gen ..... and yes please post more pictures but some people on here think all the posts are reps and it can cause some to be confused :) ( and sorry for the comment

Reactions: tecbarrera

jpohl402

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/7/12
I did love the photos (sorry ) but as I've had messages all day saying where can I bye your watches ? As I'd commented on your post people think I posted them and they were gen watches ..... please I'd love more Mille Watch pictures but please state there gen ..... and yes please post more pictures but some people on here think all the posts are reps and it can cause some to be confused :) ( and sorry for the comment

Completely understandable, and sorry people are messaging you.

If I happen to post any gen photos in future I will state so, no problem!
Best!

positivitony

Renowned Member
Certified
8/7/14
It's so nice to see how fast the factories are catching up. Might buy a red FC for the heck of it

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
It's so nice to see how fast the factories are catching up. Might buy a red FC for the heck of it

The red FC 35-02 looks amazing!! Wish they did red and white insted of red and black. To be more like gen, also a clear case back please [emoji1431]