• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Waiting on its sibling 027 BBR ;)

3BCnUn.jpg

ohhai

Horology Curious
23/3/15
same size wrist and i own a ZF 052. our size is about as small as you can go before it starts to look unwieldy.
hate to sound like a complete noob but im a rm noob I also have smaller wrists. is the zf 052 the skull dial? was thinking of the zf rm35-02 v3+ but worried it might be too big for a 6.5 wrist

Mayor_McCheese

29/4/20
Brisbane, Australia
hate to sound like a complete noob but im a rm noob I also have smaller wrists. is the zf 052 the skull dial? was thinking of the zf rm35-02 v3+ but worried it might be too big for a 6.5 wrist
Best RM watch for small wrists would be the BBR RM 055, less than 50mm lug to lug. Also this new BBR RM 27-03, not sure on the lug to lug but gen is only 47mm or so I believe, perfect for smaller wrists.

Also there is this new ZF factory RM 010 from a non-TD, good for small wrists too:

Reactions: FakeHelper

ohhai

Horology Curious
23/3/15
Best RM watch for small wrists would be the BBR RM 055, less than 50mm lug to lug. Also this new BBR RM 27-03, not sure on the lug to lug but gen is only 47mm or so I believe, perfect for smaller wrists.

Also there is this new ZF factory RM 010 from a non-TD, good for small wrists too:
I appreciate this thank you so much

seanizcool

Known Member
3/9/21
Tempted to CNC my own cases and throw a super thing quartz movement in there... Maybe cannibalize some RM parts from my other reps haha

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Tempted to CNC my own cases and throw a super thing quartz movement in there... Maybe cannibalize some RM parts from my other reps haha
I'm already doing this, printing my cases for now but eventually I'll CNC them. Check my thread RM11 Quartz Project, it's all in there. I've got four made, just waiting on some additional parts and I keep iterating them as I go.