• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM 27-04 Manual Winding Tourbillon Rafael Nadal REPLICA

viperhead69

Horology Curious
23/10/19
Hey guys they have already started doing a replica for the RM 27-04 TOURBILLON RAFAEL NADAL CALIBRE manual winding tourbillon movment with hours and minutes the one that is limited edition of 50 pieces and looks like a tennis racquet a seller is selling it on an asian website called TAOBAO however it does not say RICHARD MILLE it says DEKALOP instead I wonder what factory it is trying to do this here are some images.

jxpo_94

Horology Curious
28/6/21
Ibarra, Ecuador
It looks pretty decent for being one of the first replicas. It could be possible that doesn’t say RICHARD MILLE only in the pics.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando RWI

OffshoreNL

20/2/21
Europe
14mm thickness and a working Tourbillon would not be that bad. Wondering if they photoshop the name on there like you see it on DH or Ali all the time

jtr21510

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/9/15
Well, you can found a lot like this on Taobao, like a decent looking RM56-01.

However, their tourbillon is just decorating, not functional at all, and the price is about $400.

For me, not going to spend $400 on these kid of you watch

jtr21510

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/9/15
Well, you can found a lot like this on Taobao, like a decent looking RM56-01.

However, their tourbillon is just decorating, not functional at all, and the price is about $400.

For me, not going to spend $400 on these kid of you watch

Toy Watch I mean.

RWI doesn't let me to edit this reply