• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

4000th Post - Thank you RWI

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Hello bros

I still remember the first days when I joined the forum, I didn't know anything, I didn't know anyone, and I probably also asked "where can i get the best sub". Shame on me lol.

Anyways, I wanted to thank the forum, which as a big family has helped me to go deeper and deeper into the Repworld. Thank you to the awesome guys who helped me during these times, and thank you to the moderators and admins who are never thanked enough for the free time they put into this.

If I could tell something to the "newbie me" of the past I would say "read and just keep reading, there's a whole world out there, and don't worry, you are not the first nor the last one to have bought a 300 euros piece of crap AAA watch "

Thanks again RWI,
Have fun everyone, and keep on reading :thumbsup:

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Nice post. I would like to second those sentiments and thanks to everyone - but because I'm such a talkative tw@t it's gonna have to wait till my 5000th post now. :)

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Good job brother and congratulations!
Here's to your next 4,000 posts.

RT8906

Renowned Member
11/4/20
Canada
WOW! I think that's awesome and I'm jealous.

Some would say that is a testament to having no life, but those "some" are usually female and live in the same house as the watch enthusiast. You'll know them by the frown on their face when they see a watch on your computer screen. :bees:

Congrats! :drinks_cheers:

jowill923

Looking Around
8/4/21
If I could tell something to the "newbie me" of the past I would say "read and just keep reading, there's a whole world out there, and don't worry, you are not the first nor the last one to have bought a 300 euros piece of crap AAA watch "

I just wanted to jump in and congratulate you! And as a newbie getting into the scene as well, this really resonated with me and will definitely be something I take on board. Knowledge is porridge!

Take care, Mari!

Reactions: mari115

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
I just wanted to jump in and congratulate you! And as a newbie getting into the scene as well, this really resonated with me and will definitely be something I take on board. Knowledge is porridge!

Take care, Mari!

Have fun bro, you're gonna love the place!:p