• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

No River in the dealer forum!!.......Why?

Watcher

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/3/06
Other non posting dealers have been posted in but one of the most respected and longest standing is missing from the list.

Did he choose not to be included?

Bigshooter

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
All the dealers listed have contacted us and let us know they would be posting.....
I invited River but have not heard back....... if he wants to be added he is certainly welcome,
maybe I will contact him again.

Isoroku

Horology Curious
18/3/06
He was on a trip for a few days...I asked hom for a quote after he got back..no answer...I asked again, and responded immediately.

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
He's certainly around. My last contact with him is last week, Friday. Buying 1 watch from him.

phil

Horology Curious
31/3/06
river

Haaaa!!! River !!! it's realy a great dealer of replica since a lot off years!!!

I've got 5 watches from river...for the delivry: tawian-france...4 days!!!!!!!!

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Yeah! He is great. I've just received my PAM carbon dial today from him. 5 working days! It's very prompt delivery time. He ships his good immediately and certainly he's got middle-upper end of the replica.

Watcher

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/3/06
I see he has now arrived with some good offers.

He is still the best dealer in my opinion and I've been dealing with him for a long time now. delivery always in 3 days and sometimes 2 from TW to U.K.

Waiting for an oreder as we speak!

Faber

16/3/06
he is around now...he was the first dealler that i have bought a watch from...back in 3 years ago...if i´m not wrong...