• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VSF 114060 & 126619LB Arrived

Holycrap is the first word.
    They feel so good and look genuine.
    Came in plastic bags, no box...
    Both movements are strong and winds smoothly.
    Super happy about them and im not sure the flaws rather than rehaut... it is that good! Buy with confidence.

Even more pretty in person.

VSF nodate.

VSF black smurf

Comment

They both look stunning.

I love my 116610LN, I want the no date but am holding out for the 41mm.

Enjoy your new watches and thanks for the photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Both watches look stunning mate!

Wear them in good health!

I'm still waiting for my vsf no date.

Comment

Nice pictures. Makes me want to order that blue bezeled beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by Copterguy View Post
            Nice pictures. Makes me want to order that blue bezeled beauty.
            Thanks, yes... it is soo good, and sick HALO effect on these 1266xx
            Crystal on nodate is perfect, no need to swap

Comment

hi thank you for these photos.
              what do you think of movements?
              i have compared the vs3135 to vs3235 and i find the vs3135 quieter like the gen.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Crown View Post
                hi thank you for these photos.
                what do you think of movements?
                i have compared the vs3135 to vs3235 and i find the vs3135 quieter like the gen.
                They have much better winding than (sa,vr,sh), crown working very good like gen. Thicking is low and they hold their hours.
                LOVEEM*

Comment

Cant wait for my 114060 to arrive. I switched from datejust to the no date, not disappointed when I see this.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G973F met Tapatalk

Collection:
                  Have: AP Diver v7 2xAR, MBW White 1680, Rolex SD4000, Omega Moon Watch.

Had: PAM 201a (regret selling it), TC SUB LV Type I, Franken Rolex 16610, PAM 318K, modded ult PAM 088K, Rolex Explorer II, MBK 1680 red dial, BP ND Sub, PAM 111H modded, Omega CrPo 42mm, PAM000N, BK BP Sub-C, Modded AP Diver v4.1, PAM 372N, MBK 1680 white done by RolexAddict, Modded 1680 red, PAM 312 KW version, Modded BP ND Sub and Super Franken Omega PO, Modded TC V6, Mini Fiddy, PAM201/a, Aramar, IWC 3878 Grey dial

Comment

Thank you so much for the in hand photos. How quiet is the rotor in the 114060?

Also perhaps post it in the original thread: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...mariner/page15

just for extra exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by J3DD View Post
                      Thank you so much for the in hand photos. How quiet is the rotor in the 114060?

Also perhaps post it in the original thread: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...mariner/page15

just for extra exposure.
                      Very quite, just like other VSmovements

Comment

That's good to hear. Thank you! Which settles it, hopefully once TD's and the factories are back in their leg I'll be putting in an order.

Comment

Congrats..for folks buying 114060, why not wait for 124060? Any specific reason?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkMarky View Post
                            Congrats..for folks buying 114060, why not wait for 124060? Any specific reason?
                            Yes, there isn't one yet.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G973F met Tapatalk

Collection:
                            Have: AP Diver v7 2xAR, MBW White 1680, Rolex SD4000, Omega Moon Watch.

Had: PAM 201a (regret selling it), TC SUB LV Type I, Franken Rolex 16610, PAM 318K, modded ult PAM 088K, Rolex Explorer II, MBK 1680 red dial, BP ND Sub, PAM 111H modded, Omega CrPo 42mm, PAM000N, BK BP Sub-C, Modded AP Diver v4.1, PAM 372N, MBK 1680 white done by RolexAddict, Modded 1680 red, PAM 312 KW version, Modded BP ND Sub and Super Franken Omega PO, Modded TC V6, Mini Fiddy, PAM201/a, Aramar, IWC 3878 Grey dial

Comment

Wow they both look great! Really liking the look of the 126619LB. I am waiting for my 126610LN to run down and stop and it’s at 62 or so hours so far and going strong. Running about -3 seconds per day. Pretty happy with that and will be looking to add another VSF or two soon once word comes that everything has settled down.

Comment

Working...
                              X