• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

RedBearrd

Wrist Admirer
Certified
22/11/17
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
PT is only posting it now. These are old models, v12 has been available for a while. They are probably clearing old stock.

A glimmer of hope for Noob, since I have been taught here TD’s don’t carry stock.

But selling remaining stock is far from setting up production I know my friends

Maevistarrr

Horology Curious
10/8/17
Do you know which factories are open and which one are still close?

Noob is for sure close and VSF also?

But what about the delay when order a watch? for example: GMF is open but i order a Day Date but i didn't get the QC after 3 weeks. What's that about?

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Someone heared about another wave of raids going on?
Heared of someone that whanted to order a CLEAN watch at intime and jtime, and both told them that must wait 5-7 days. but i ordered a CLEAN yesterday was no problem.

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
I received notification on 9/7 that from InTime's tracking that my BP Yachtmaster made it to the air carrier for shipment to the US so hopefully that means it will be in my hands in a week or so. It took a while (order date was 8/9) but there were no (as far as I know) customs or shipper delays. Fingers crossed.

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
My td:

Do not use 4px right now, ems is much safer. Packages are getting checked or destroyed?
And I think CLEAN is the next hit incomming.

Reactions: leo6929

trash3939

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/10/19
I bought from Marvellous Replica in August

8/25 Shipment baggage returned due to customs issues

It was said that shipping is currently suspended.

kalbotron

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/6/14
My td:

Do not use 4px right now, ems is much safer. Packages are getting checked or destroyed?
And I think CLEAN is the next hit incomming.

Hmmm, so probably that's the reason why I got EMS wherein we've closed my order with 4PX, I was wondering why change.

daniel8888

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/7/11
3 weeks ago i ordered from puretime with 4px.
Parcel arrived undamaged