• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
PPF are Closed to?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
How come this information from Puretime alone? I believe that all TDs, in fairness, should take stock of the situation.
Puretime has been around for a very long time and maybe have better contact with the factories than younger TDs.

But I'm sure that most of our TDs would confirm Puretimes statement. They just haven't sent out a specific newsletter about it.

alou

Known Member
17/1/12
Europe (EU)
Bad news ,i guess it would be harder to get good models now ,if the companies with so many years experience got closed.And i was going to say that besides a few models that get repeated every year (Basically Rolex subs) makers were making few improvisations lately to provide good almost 1:1 movements like 7-8 days reserve etc. No classic remakes etc Now after this ??

Eatdirtfartdust

Known Member
17/4/19
STL. MO USA
What a weird first post lmao

fellow-kids-social-media-blog.png

alou

Known Member
17/1/12
Europe (EU)
You say that maybe one factory called the raids against each other to defeat competition ?? Sounds Mean and evil but hey you never know...........

JordanEleven

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/5/20
Puretime has been around for a very long time and maybe have better contact with the factories than younger TDs.

But I'm sure that most of our TDs would confirm Puretimes statement. They just haven't sent out a specific newsletter about it.

I paid two daytona noob to my TD on April 8th. keep telling me it takes a little longer.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

stepanok

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/12/13
I really think you are wrong in point 1. We are not 50% all 14 yr old teenies that whant to impress some girls - we are watch enthusiasts - real people with real jobs. cant afford 9k? Come on....
a Roley isnt something very elitair. We go in reps for different reasonst....
2 totally agree, and 3 i dont have a clue

People ( that is real ?! ) people can afford to spend 9k for a watch? !!!!!!. Your definition of "real" people must be very very different from mine. Fair enough

Atlas_Shrugged

Known Member
5/11/20
SoCal/Salt Lake City
People ( that is real ?! ) people can afford to spend 9k for a watch? !!!!!!. Your definition of "real" people must be very very different from mine. Fair enough

Well I'm just a truck driver. That might be as "real" people as it gets I'm planning on getting a Gen Sea Dweller James Cameron and a Batman by the end of the year.

Last edited:

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
Yes it's VSF who have reported all the needed data to the police for making the raid over Noob and other Rolex factory.
They have see how the Rolex market is BIG with they latest releases.

After they have swallowed the entire Omega rep market, the Panerai rep market , they want the entire Rolex rep market

Brace yourself GMT , Daytona from VS is coming and they will become THE master rep Factory with VERY HIGH price (since it will be the only one)
(All is post is bullshit of course, i have 0 clue of anything haha)

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Well not so far away...factorys arent all a gang or common concurrents. I mean, sounds like a good deal no? Give the police information about 10 factorys, and they will leave you alone. And VSF isnt directly touched...sounds creepy

Reactions: Sharki06