• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

mRspiKe

Looking Around
14/4/21
I’ve made an order a few days ago with Andrew for a VSF OHMSS. He told me that the watch was in stock and out of this raid stuff, but I’m a bit worried

keep us updated, please ;)

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Probably kill them off... Or throw them in a hole for ever... Or take a big fat bribe and give a slap on the wrist..

I got told bribe wasn't possible this time because Guangzhou police wasn't operating the investigation.

KaMon

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/4/21
Ew , Bp , Jf , Zf , is working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MUFCneil

repreg123

7/8/19
I got told bribe wasn't possible this time because Guangzhou police wasn't operating the investigation.

In my experience bribe is always an option.. it may just be a lot more expensive then usually..

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
It may be the best thing for factorys, for TDs, and for you as customer which have your adresses in all those TD databases, to STFU and end this thread until its over.

Reactions: Ibimsli

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
It may be the best thing for factorys, for TDs, and for you as customer which have your adresses in all those TD databases, to STFU and end this thread until its over.

Yeah, because you wouldn't want the Chinese authorities to track you down and start extradition proceedings. Or if that fails, sending over one of those hit squads that they use to mop up purchasers of counterfeit goods.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I did
Yeah, because you wouldn't want the Chinese authorities to track you down and start extradition proceedings. Or if that fails, sending over one of those hit squads that they use to mop up purchasers of counterfeit goods.

You don't have to take me for full, I don't care :) Of course, I don't mean it the way you interpret it. But everything is (!) A rumor, whether it is the regional police behind it, a larger organ of the Chinese government, or the paid counterfeit police officers (or whatever they are called) from the original manufacturers. In any case, if the customs pass your data on to a manufacturer, then some Chinese authority or institution will do the same. So you could simply minimize the risk of a raid on a TD by not feeding the forum (which is public) with information that is based on rumors and which could possibly harm TDs.

Everyone as he wants in the end.

Reactions: MUFCneil

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
maybe it got lost in translation?
Maybe they meant, RAISE happening, prices being raised..

IMHO I don't buy this type of news, its another attempt to RAISE prices arbitrarily...

manuelmay

6/12/18
keep us updated, please ;)

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Yesterday Andrew told me that the order was placed and that he’s waiting for them to send the watch. Today is the 6 day from my order, let’s see

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
Yesterday Andrew told me that the order was placed and that he’s waiting for them to send the watch. Today is the 6 day from my order, let’s see

Well my order with Andrew has been waiting for 22 days and counting....

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

manuelmay

6/12/18
Well my order with Andrew has been waiting for 22 days and counting....

this is my 3rd order with Andrew: first one (Omega Snoopy speed) i waited three weeks or so before QC, second one (Omega commander) i received QC in two days. Now, we’ll see

manuelmay

6/12/18
Andrew just emailed me saying that the watch is actually out of stock.
considering the situation I’ve asked him a refund