No announcement yet.

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They would have to close down all China, all its economy moves thru replicas I guess those raids are sent by the competitors that pay more money on bribes.

I remember when I started working as an architect and the Italian porcelain tiles where very expensive but there was the China option more cheap but was bended, in time the China porcelain tiles were better than the Italian and all the Italian brands moved thier production to China.

Also the China steel was not the best but cheaper and nowadays in Construction the chinese steel is the best option in the market.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Comment

Still not good for our passion.
      WTB:

-PAM 024 & 025 / VSF 213
      -JF Black AP RO 33mm

-JF AP ROO Sachin Tendulkar, Jarno Trulli, 57th Street, Black Rubberclad... anything else, offers?

Comment

I was told by my dealer that ZF is back and VSF is on a holiday. A few factories are opening back up.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Comment

From Reddit Reptime Admin.

The following factories are closed and won't be open until late April/early May:
          • VSF (Rolex, Panerai, Omega) - one of their parts suppliers was raided, so the supply chain is slowed down. The main VSF group has not been affected.
          • V6F (lots of reps) - Same supply chain as VSF..
          • VRF (Pepsi GMT, and a few other great reps)
          • PPF (Nautilus)
          • Noob (Rolex, and a few other brands) - Lots of rumors floating around. The fact remains - Noob spreads warehousing and production across multiple locations, and if the boss is arrested (still an unconfirmed rumor), they will likely come back as usual. Noob has told multiple TDs they will be back by the end of April.

Factories still running:
          • BP/GMF
          • ZF
          • XF/JF
          • Other smaller factories

Most TDs have stopped taking orders for the closed factories. You can still ask if they have stock of a model you like, but you may not be in luck if it's not in their existing inventory. If you have any other news that is confirmed from a TD please post it below.

Comment

Thanks for the update diamant

Means I can ask my TD about an XF PAM127 buckle I was gonna add to my order before shipping it all
            Last edited by P..DR..D; 21-04-21, 16:36. Reason: Sp
            "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

"Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get"

Nerds Assemble - Tissot Trip - Breitling Break

Comment

I allways thougt XF and VSF are the same factory.
              WTB - Pam 224 - Pam 229 - Pam 382 - Pam 984 - Pam 985 - Pam 1312 - Pam 1313 - Pam 1314

Comment

Originally posted by diamant View Post
                The following factories are closed and won't be open until late April/early May:
                • VSF (Rolex, Panerai, Omega) - one of their parts suppliers was raided, so the supply chain is slowed down. The main VSF group has not been affected.
                • V6F (lots of reps) - Same supply chain as VSF..
                • VRF (Pepsi GMT, and a few other great reps)
                • PPF (Nautilus)
                • Noob (Rolex, and a few other brands) - Lots of rumors floating around. The fact remains - Noob spreads warehousing and production across multiple locations, and if the boss is arrested (still an unconfirmed rumor), they will likely come back as usual. Noob has told multiple TDs they will be back by the end of April.
                Thanks plenty for this info, it has been an exercise in frustration trying to get a handle on the current situation.

Comment

Originally posted by JayBee0815 View Post
                  I allways thougt XF and VSF are the same factory.
                  I thought so too! In fact I can say that in my collection I own an RXF 116610 LN which is practically a VSF but with a 2824 movement. I can say this with certainty because the serial numbers on the RXF components are the same as the VSF (which I also own).

Comment

Are raids just a normal part of life for the replica watch industry? Seems like if you were raided it would be a devastating blow. I was about to place a big order and almost paid, until the news came out yesterday from Ryan.

Comment

Tried to get an ARF Sub today, TD informed me that the factories are closed until 5th of May and he shall not be taking the order at the moment. Waiting game starts now...
                      WTB: NOOB DAYTONA's V4 or V3 (Any Reference Number)

WTB: V72 / V726 / V730 Movements

WTB: TC 16610LV - V6 or V7

Comment

ARF you know something ??

Comment

Considering global pandemics, probationary TD’s going down the pan and factories getting raided, a Gen Daytona is looking more like the quickest option.
                          In the Land of the blind the one eyed Man is King.

"I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy it!"

Comment

Relax and use the time to discover cool microbrands. Don't panic, everything will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by thopie View Post
                              Relax and use the time to discover cool microbrands. Don't panic, everything will be fine.
                              "Cool" and "microbrands"? You're making stuff up.

Comment

Originally posted by OJAIII View Post

I have an order with puretime, they’ve informed me that there have been raids.

Sent from the RWI App
                                I got the same even after I contacted them...

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Working...
                                X