• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

FAKE watch INDEED! *eyeball emojie*

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
So The rotor isnt spinning easily, gonna take a look into it see. I was like.. ok gotta turn these little blue screws.. little little... then I noticed the thing moved weird, and AH HA its FAKE!!! stuck on with double sided tape.. LOL Fake watch indeed...

So it looks like they should not have hollowed out the rotor like that, it dont weigh enough to auto-wind fully... So thats ok, I'm just gonna consider it a hand wind watch with a rotor power reserve extension..

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
that inside looks filthy already, where did you get this from?

puretime. which by the way, they insisted it was a working moonphase, I asked twice if it was a working moonphase, they kept saying yes.. but its a 24 hour thing. to them, maybe because it moves at all, and not just a sticker for show, it is a working moonphase. Also I understand that its china, and I was asking in english so they prob didnt know what I meant. I let it slide and didnt make a big deal out of it... because it isnt like alotta money or anything... I have since switched TDs.