• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Does Anyone KNOW How to Read and Adjust the Date Windows on a Mondaine Evo Watch??

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hi, Gang!

As some of you know from this week's daily wristies, I purchased a new MONDAINE EVO watch possessing TWO date windows, and I have NO IDEA how to either read the numbers or set them for the correct date. Does anyone have any ideas? The owner's manual was absolutely useless in providing me any clue. When I received the watch, the date windowS read "3" and "7." NOW, today, Saturday, the 10th of October, the windows read "0" and "0." I've looked everywhere and have come up empty. Here's a pic of the watch face and date windows from my posting. Much obliged for your help.

dave

Mondaine Evo watch :
MONDAINE.EVO.SWISS.Railway..watch_001.JPG

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Saturday, the 10th of October, the windows read "0" and "0."

today it should read 1 and 0 , that would indicate the 10th

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hi, Gang!

As some of you know from this week's daily wristies, I purchased a new MONDAINE EVO watch possessing TWO date windows, and I have NO IDEA how to either read the numbers or set them for the correct date. Does anyone have any ideas? The owner's manual was absolutely useless in providing me any clue. When I received the watch, the date windowS read "3" and "7." NOW, today, Saturday, the 10th of October, the windows read "0" and "0." I've looked everywhere and have come up empty. Here's a pic of the watch face and date windows from my posting. Much obliged for your help.

dave

Mondaine Evo watch :
MONDAINE.EVO.SWISS.Railway..watch_001.JPG

I had the same problem with that same model which I gave away years ago. There is no way to adjust it except to manually advance the date on the first day of each month. If you don't advance it manually it will continue to advance like 37, 38, 39, 00, 01.... I think the movements on those were flawed, hard to believe on a Swiss quartz movement. I replaced the Mondaine with another Mondaine model, this time without a calendar. I like the clean and simple design of these watches. Best of luck.

nuvolablue01

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/15
So set to position 2 and quick set it to today's date. When you get to the 30th or 31st you will have to manually cycle through to set it to 01. Sounds pretty straightforward to me.
Makes sense that 32 to 39 are a bit non functional but then it's a big date function and sounds like you can't set the 2 digits independently.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk