• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Submariner - Turkey / Worth buying it?

hplicious

Horology Curious
25/8/20
Hey guys,

turkey is selling all kind of replicas that they import from china. Since i am new to the replica world i would love to have your opinions.
I read already a lot in the forum, and it looks like a good replica to me.

ETA price around 500 euro.
R4JRyy6
Rolex 1

hplicious

Horology Curious
25/8/20
Last edited:
Reactions: Alexis1

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I know i probably can get them cheaper, but i can go check the watch myself here and can get it instantly. I would pay more if it's a good replica

So you would pay almost $600 for the same watch you can order for less than 1/2 that price? I guarantee it does not have an ETA movement and, if they are lying about that, what else are they lying about.

hplicious

Horology Curious
25/8/20
So you would pay almost $600 for the same watch you can order for less than 1/2 that price? I guarantee it does not have an ETA movement and, if they are lying about that, what else are they lying about.

I understand what you're saying, just wanted to know of how bad/good it is compared to a ZZF V2S that comes around $528 as well.
Like i said, i'm new to the replica world.

Docrolex

Known Member
28/12/19
Germany
Some years ago on holidays in Turkey I bought a very nice made Daytona, wore it as daily watch and it lasted years and was good quality. I paid 70 Euros for it. I dont think that 500 is somewhere near accurate in Turkey, try to get it for much less.

hplicious

Horology Curious
25/8/20
Some years ago on holidays in Turkey I bought a very nice made Daytona, wore it as daily watch and it lasted years and was good quality. I paid 70 Euros for it. I dont think that 500 is somewhere near accurate in Turkey, try to get it for much less.

yeah they also have the cheaper ones for around 80 euros.
just figured out they are selling the noob v10 - then its indeed overpriced by a lot.

Last edited: