[LC] Rolex Daydate

Hi guys can you help me LC this please

https://imgur.com/gallery/eId60U5

hi welcome to the fourm

Comment

Originally posted by Moulding123 View Post

https://imgur.com/gallery/eId60U5
      If you're asking for QC help without any specific question(s) about the watch I suggest you remove the link immediately. Read the rules regarding the posting of QC pictures.

Comment

No idea what “LC” means. “Loose Coins”? “Lesbian Cuddles”? “Lumpy Cushions”?

Comment

omg, sorry m8 i am not into blingies, is hideous !

Comment

Originally posted by p0pperini View Post
            No idea what “LC” means. “Loose Coins”? “Lesbian Cuddles”? “Lumpy Cushions”?
            I’ll take some of the 3rd.

It’s Legit check, I believe. I think op wants the watches authenticity confirmed from photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by stufuse; 24-06-20, 21:45.

Comment

Originally posted by stufuse View Post

I’ll take some of the 3rd.

It’s Legit check, I believe. I think op wants the watches authenticity confirmed from photos
              EDIT: Sorry, I’m an idiot. I completely mis-read your explanation stu, having assumed this was a request for QC approval!

But I’ll get the cushions off to you RMSD tomorrow.

And now I’ve taken a look at the pics. My god that thing looks ghastly.
              Last edited by p0pperini; 24-06-20, 22:10.

Comment

Yes, legit check.

I want to know if this is a "real" rolex daydate please, can someone help?

Comment

sure, tell us more about yourself!

Comment

Did you ever saw a factory diamond dial ?

Comment

Are you guys all bots or something or just trying to get post count I'm not sure?

Most comments aren't related or have any input to the post at all.

Freewifi- it's obviously an aftermarket peice if real but I want to ask if any expert on here can see any tell tales of this being a gen peice or not?
                      Last edited by Moulding123; 24-06-20, 22:19.

Comment

Are you guys all bots or something or just trying to get post count I'm not sure?

Most comments aren't related or have any input to the post at all.

Freewifi- it's obviously an aftermarket peice if real but I want to ask if any expert on here can see any tell tales of this being a gen peice or not?
                        Im obviously getting the post count boosted

Yes it’s obviously, a really nice classy and rare piece, must belong to a crack dealer.

Comment

Wtf is wrong with you haha, I'm just asking for help and your spamming/shitposting- how is that allowed on this forum?

Are you able to help tell me why you think its real or not I'm just trying to help out a friend?

Comment

Wtf is wrong with you haha, I'm just asking for help and your spamming/shitposting- how is that allowed on this forum?

Are you able to help tell me why you think its real or not I'm just trying to help out a friend?
                            Last edited by brokebuthappy; 24-06-20, 22:46.

Comment

Can you stop posting report for those post above ? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X