• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

4PX?

Crazynoob

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/20
STRAYA
Hello, sorry for the noob question, I've recently approved a TDs order and I paid for DHL, but i got given a 4PX tracking number, is this normal?

I'm just alittle worry coz 4PX doesnt have very good review on delivering product. Ive already emailed the TD but wanted to see what others think too.

TiA

Last edited:

micksmith1987

Renowned Member
1/9/18
I'm just alittle worry coz 4PX doesnt have very good review on delivering product
I'd say trust your TD, they are called Trusted Dealers for a reason. I am guessing it's not the first time they are sending a watch to your country, so they know what works best. Besides, these are crazy times and some shipping companies might not be offering the same services as always. You may ask the TD, but, again, I'd just wait patiently.

Crazynoob

10/3/20
STRAYA
Ive searched the forum, and a few particular TD are doing the same thing, people pay premium for DHL and get 4PX shipping, although the issue here is them not been honest about it piror, just by simply saying it's the best way doesn't cut it, because 4PX is definelty cheaper than DHL.

Are TD allow to do this? trailboss99 boss?

Edit: Not to mention 4PX is much slower and reviews are really bad with 4PX .

Last edited:

Riverwind85

26/4/18
It happend to me also.
I am really worried but they told me that DHL has more than one month backlog.
I hope to get the packages...
But they gave me the warranty for customs issues.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I'd ask for a partial refund and if you don't get it take out a support ticket for sales mod assistance.

Reactions: Crazynoob

Riverwind85

26/4/18
I'd ask for a partial refund and if you don't get it take out a support ticket for sales mod assistance.

No partial refound, they told me it is as expensive as DHL...
I just want my watches.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
If the forwarder is based in HK (they probably are because all TDs use the same service), ask for FedEx instead. With my TD, there is a slight delay (approx 5-7 days) in package pickup from the date the QC is cleared but package is reaching CONUS in 2 days. Received 3 packages like this in the last 3 weeks.

The only issue I can think of is if your TD uses FedEx and if FedEx is safe to your country (FedEx is very strict with customs)

Last edited:

Crazynoob

10/3/20
STRAYA
srhoque you see though the TDs didn't tell us or say anything or give us any options before or after we paid, we just got given an excuse and just have to accept it is the problem. I feel scammed on shipping.

srhoque

28/11/18
srhoque you see though the TDs didn't tell us or say anything or give us any options before or after we paid, we just got given an excuse and just have to accept it is the problem. I feel scammed on shipping.

yep, totally hear you. Wishing you the best, hope you square out the situation and get the package soon. Wear the watch(es) in good health!!

Seamaster3459

28/11/18
Has anyone had a completed delivery with 4PX? I ordered from trusty about 10 days ago, and the tracking seems to drop off at "Depart from facility to service provider." Does this mean that 4PX is not the provider of shipping, but rather the tracking service or forwarder? I'm just confused. This is going to CONUS, so perhaps it'll get handed off to USPS? I think I'm just going to forget about it for a couple weeks and hope for the best. :confused::p

Forgive my ignorance... I've always had DHL used (I'm sure they're backlogged).

Crazynoob

10/3/20
STRAYA
Seamaster3459 my package is stuck at that too, i think there's 2 possible reason:
1. The package gets handed over to Hong Kong.
2. It's on it's way to your destination.

timnic54

16/2/16
Thailand
They are shipping illegal goods out of the country. All the TDs use shipping agents. The agent will decide the shipper in the end not the TD. The agent will consider various factors , which in the current situation of minimal available flight space is quite complex. Factors to consider will be , inspection potential. both on shipment and at various points of transit and at destination, available flight space , time and cost. These are difficult times and as always patience and consideration of the Td's position are of prime importance .

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
Agree - like I said... I’ll probably just let it pleasantly surprise me in a couple weeks.. ????

Yep same here

Pick up booked 9 days ago and so far has made it to the Hong Kong hub.
With DHL it would be here already.

Oh well and I’m sure there’s a good reason for using this courier. It does seem expensive, slow and with laggy tracking.
As long as it arrives. It’s currently not leaving the house for a while anyway due to lockdown!

Sent from the RWI App

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
I have one with this shipper as well. I had never heard of them until now, but I am not one bit worried. Mine was received on the 14th so a little after some of you.

TD's change shipping methods from time to time depending on which way the wind blows. I have heard from multiple sources that shipping is not good right now so the usual rule applies, be patient.

As one of the earlier posters said, just stop looking at the tracking and be pleasantly surprised one day.

If we are still having this same conversation 3 weeks from now I will then be worried. Until then, relax and spend your time on something more priductive.

xxBlack

5/9/19
Bavaria, Germany
Li is always using 4 px for triangle shipping to germany. Yes this time it took longer to HK and then to Belgium but all in all it took 20 days from TD to my house

Crazynoob

10/3/20
STRAYA
WOW, item departed from facility to service provider from Shenzhen China on the 18th and it's landed in Sydney on the 23th of April!! Impressed!!