Padded or Non padded strap?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Padded or Non padded strap?

So I am trying to figure out if I should pad my leather strap for a daytona white dial (the V3 Noob). I am not sure how people decide whether to pad on not pad their leather strap. I also am trying to decide this for a 300M omega black wavy dial. Thoughts on this anyone??? Trying to pull the trigger on custom straps this weekend.

For me padded looks more sporty, without more dressy

Get one and decide, it's pure personal preference i would say

Comment

The watch maker I contacted showed me a photo of the padding he does and it looks too poofy i think if you ask me. I does it always stay looking mlike a doughnut or does it eventually wear in?

Comment

Originally posted by freediver View Post
        For me padded looks more sporty, without more dressy

Get one and decide, it's pure personal preference i would say
        Actually I have an opposite view - padded is more dressy while opposite is true for non-padded. Most of the dress watch model I see they have padded (not all).

Having said that its a preference not a rule - go with what you like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dino888 View Post
          I also am trying to decide this for a 300M omega black wavy dial.
          Do you have it on rubber or on bracelet?

Comment

No rubber it is currently on a metal band so I an having a dark blue leather strap made for this watch. I decided to go with non padded to be on the safe side incase the strap maker over pads the watch, which I think will happen forsure by the photos he showed me. It literally looks like a doughnut LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Dino888 View Post
              No rubber it is currently on a metal band so I an having a dark blue leather strap made for this watch. I decided to go with non padded to be on the safe side incase the strap maker over pads the watch, which I think will happen forsure by the photos he showed me. It literally looks like a doughnut LOL
              Consider getting a rubber strap - it is super comfy and looks great.

But make sure to get a photo of it on a leather strap - maybe it's even better

Comment

Originally posted by mickszym View Post

Consider getting a rubber strap - it is super comfy and looks great.

But make sure to get a photo of it on a leather strap - maybe it's even better
                I will repost photos as soon as I have the leather straps

Comment

Working...
                X