Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Padded or Non padded strap?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Padded or Non padded strap?

    So I am trying to figure out if I should pad my leather strap for a daytona white dial (the V3 Noob). I am not sure how people decide whether to pad on not pad their leather strap. I also am trying to decide this for a 300M omega black wavy dial. Thoughts on this anyone??? Trying to pull the trigger on custom straps this weekend.

    #2
    For me padded looks more sporty, without more dressy

    Get one and decide, it's pure personal preference i would say

    Comment


      #3
      The watch maker I contacted showed me a photo of the padding he does and it looks too poofy i think if you ask me. I does it always stay looking mlike a doughnut or does it eventually wear in?

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by freediver View Post
        For me padded looks more sporty, without more dressy

        Get one and decide, it's pure personal preference i would say
        Actually I have an opposite view - padded is more dressy while opposite is true for non-padded. Most of the dress watch model I see they have padded (not all).

        Having said that its a preference not a rule - go with what you like


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Dino888 View Post
          I also am trying to decide this for a 300M omega black wavy dial.
          Do you have it on rubber or on bracelet?

          Comment


            #6
            No rubber it is currently on a metal band so I an having a dark blue leather strap made for this watch. I decided to go with non padded to be on the safe side incase the strap maker over pads the watch, which I think will happen forsure by the photos he showed me. It literally looks like a doughnut LOL

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Dino888 View Post
              No rubber it is currently on a metal band so I an having a dark blue leather strap made for this watch. I decided to go with non padded to be on the safe side incase the strap maker over pads the watch, which I think will happen forsure by the photos he showed me. It literally looks like a doughnut LOL
              Consider getting a rubber strap - it is super comfy and looks great.

              But make sure to get a photo of it on a leather strap - maybe it's even better

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by mickszym View Post

                Consider getting a rubber strap - it is super comfy and looks great.

                But make sure to get a photo of it on a leather strap - maybe it's even better
                I will repost photos as soon as I have the leather straps

                Comment

                Working...
                X