• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Valuation For a Panerai 299

Phil G

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/9/10
Stevenage, Hertfortshire, England
I'm keeping three rep Omega's that I own and am thinking of selling this watch.

I brought it off RG some time back, it was watch head only. Looking on RG all my In Box and Sent Messages are no longer there.

I managed to source a bracelet for it that fits the lugs, not sure if this is correct for 299, but it fits good.

My interest is now moving to vintage/reissue Bulova watches.

I don't know what factory or level of quality this Panerai is, so asking fellow members for a guide price for the sale

Going to try and upload photos. Note on one lug there is a mark, hidden when worn.

Thank you for your advice, Phil G

VOwWNK.jpg

VOwp4d.jpg

VOwbye.jpg

VOwvPZ.jpg

VOwyHT.jpg

VOwIKR.jpg

VOwJeA.jpg

VOwQYg.jpg

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
It looks like a noob 299, it was a good rep. Bracleet is the wrong one though. Movement inside looks to be a 7750.
Considering these are nowhere to be found now I'd say 300-330 usd would be a more than fair price imho.

Reactions: Tucker and Phil G

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
This looks like the Noob PAM299 (well nobody else made it and that looks the part). The damage to the lug obviously decreases the value but the bracelet, inaccurate for the model as it is, adds to it since it fits. The last one I saw unmodded with the correct bracelet was $330 so IMHO that would be a good starting point.

Reactions: Phil G and Tucker