• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Surprise, surprise!!!

elantras

Looking Around
15/12/19
I don’t know if anyone noticed a couple of glitches that our dear and responsive Joshua should correct:
1) items are showing in stock when they actually are not.
2) there is a ‘hidden fee’ for CC payments. No problem with that, but you only learn that after you make the purchase.
I intend to keep using PF so I thought you all should know...

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
LMAO really

No dealer holds "stock" that phrase simply means last time the TD checked with the factory the item was still in production

All CC have processing fees for over seas transactions both from the CC processor and from the CC issuer

Perhaps a little reading would do you some good so you dont start threads like this that make you look foolish

Off to a wonderful start here I see

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Last edited:

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: nalomb

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I don’t know if anyone noticed a couple of glitches that our dear and responsive Joshua should correct:
2) there is a ‘hidden fee’ for CC payments. No problem with that, but you only learn that after you make the purchase.

Joshua ?

As in Perfect Clones Joshua ?

Who is PF ?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Are you a shill ?

your perfect watches link takes me to celebrityhandbags

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08

Listen buddy, for starters he's not "our" Joshua, he isn't even a TD here so WTF are you telling us for? In addition you have been here 4 days, even if he was "ours" you ain't, not yet and the way you are going not ever.

Secondly, do you think reporting a member of staff for being "rude" when they explain the facts of life to you will win you any favors? Grow a set and deal with it lad.

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Hey fellas, with additional security installed at login recently, one has to go through the recaptcha (or whatever it is termed). I understand that this is an available feature to add. But why not add a different form of quiz, specific to forum? Yep, the expense of such wont merit, but this is still a suggestion to consider.

And the snowflake design is nice, and lulling. But how would the Aussies feel? With their extreme heat, bush fires and all? :(